Line CookDiamond Jo Casino, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Diamond Jo offers many perks for its team members, including a free meal during their shift, a holiday gift check and children's party, an annual picnic, discounted show tickets in the Mississippi Moon Bar and team member appreciation events throughout the year… just to name a few.
Situated in the historic Port of Dubuque, Diamond Jo Casino is an entertainment destination not to be missed! We offer a high-energy casino with nearly 1,000 slots, 20 table games, more than 200 nights of live entertainment each year at the Mississippi Moon Bar, a state-of-the-art bowling center and five restaurants.
Boyd Gaming is one of the leading companies in the gaming industry, but we've kept the culture and feel of a family-owned business, something that makes our Company a special place to work. Of course, few family-owned businesses can offer you the chance to work in an environment of exhilarating casino action, chart-topping entertainment, award-winning restaurants, beautiful environments, and plenty of recreational pursuits. At Boyd Gaming, our business is making sure our customers have fun. Further information about our company as well as our job openings can be found at: http://www.boydcareers.com/
Cook orders in a timely manner according to memorized standard recipes. Monitor food production to ensure that quality standards are met. Maintain inventory of station and order stock.
- Receive and prepare food orders according to memorized standard recipes.
- Coordinate orders for pick-up.
- Maintain cleanliness of work station and storage areas at all times.
- Control waste by monitoring proper rotation, storage, and quantity control.
- Maintain inventory of station and order stock to maintain pars.
- Consistently apply established safety and sanitation procedures.
- Must have a minimum of six (6) months of experience as a cook.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for duration of shift.
- Must be able to lift, carry, and maneuver up to 75 pounds.
- Other physical requirements of the position include but are not necessarily limited to reaching, grasping, bending, kneeling, and twisting at the waist.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
About Boyd Gaming
Today Boyd Gaming is one of the most experienced and well-respected companies in the gaming industry, owning and operating 29 gaming facilities in ten states. Our geographic diversification translates not only into greater financial stability and company growth, but a wide range of career opportunities for our employees.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Boyd Gaming team. We look forward to hearing from you!
This listing has expired
Full or Part Time
Food and Beverage
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||--|