Bowling Desk ClerkDiamond Jo Casino, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Diamond Jo offers many perks for its team members, including a free meal during their shift, a holiday gift check and children's party, an annual picnic, discounted show tickets in the Mississippi Moon Bar and team member appreciation events throughout the year… just to name a few.
Situated in the historic Port of Dubuque, Diamond Jo Casino is an entertainment destination not to be missed! We offer a high-energy casino with nearly 1,000 slots, 20 table games, more than 200 nights of live entertainment each year at the Mississippi Moon Bar, a state-of-the-art bowling center and five restaurants.
Boyd Gaming is one of the leading companies in the gaming industry, but we've kept the culture and feel of a family-owned business, something that makes our Company a special place to work. Of course, few family-owned businesses can offer you the chance to work in an environment of exhilarating casino action, chart-topping entertainment, award-winning restaurants, beautiful environments, and plenty of recreational pursuits. At Boyd Gaming, our business is making sure our customers have fun. Further information about our company as well as our job openings can be found at: http://www.boydcareers.com/
Provide bowling guests with efficient, courteous service. Maximize the utilization of lanes and equipment through efficient control of customer flow.
- Operation of control desk by issuing lanes to open play guest, turn lanes on/off for leagues and tournaments.
- Communicate clearly on the telephone , call box and PA Systems
- Monitor area for disruptive behavior or misuse of lanes or equipment.
- Promote leagues and center events to guests.
- Fulfill all duties of the Score Assistant when needed.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Must be 18 years or older
- High School Education Preferred. Basic knowledge of bowling and cash handling. Basic computer skills, working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications and/or licenses as required by local gaming regulations.
About Boyd Gaming
Today Boyd Gaming is one of the most experienced and well-respected companies in the gaming industry, owning and operating 29 gaming facilities in ten states. Our geographic diversification translates not only into greater financial stability and company growth, but a wide range of career opportunities for our employees.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Boyd Gaming team. We look forward to hearing from you!
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|