Earn & Learn with Holy Family Early Childhood and NICCHoly Family Catholic Schools, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Holy Family Catholic Schools is the largest Catholic school system in Northeast Iowa. We are an early childhood through 12th-grade educational system, serving nearly 2,600 throughout eight locations. At Holy Family, we are dedicated to providing our students with a premier education that will prepare them for a lifetime of success. Our nearly 500 employees are the foundation that makes this mission possible. We strive to create a culture that encourages professional growth while maintaining a work-life balance.
If you are interested in joining a welcoming and supportive community, consider a career with Holy Family Catholic Schools. Benefits available to our full-time employees include generous paid time-off, benefit dollars and tuition remission for K-12 programming. Group insurance plans are also available.
Please consider joining us in this very important mission. We invite you to explore our variety of opportunities.
The Holy Family Early Childhood program is expanding and is seeking energetic and dependable candidates to join our staff for a fun and challenging career in early childhood!
Holy Family is partnering with the child care certificate program at Northeast Iowa Community College to provide paid, classroom and on-the-job training for entry-level associates. Some highlights include:
- Paid ($10/hr) initial classroom training at the NICC Dubuque center.
- Participants will receive free child care for children 12 and under during their time in the program (during on-site class hours if needed).
- After successful completion of this short 3-week training, you will be employed at one of our centers.
- Upon graduation from the program with the child care certificate, participants will be eligible to receive supplemental daycare assistance for up to ONE year in conjunction with the Department of Human Services funding assistance (when applicable).
- Participants will have the 1:1 support of an individual success coach who can assist them before, during, and after the program.
Don't miss this opportunity to EARN & LEARN with Holy Family and NICC!
Benefits available to our full-time employees include tuition remission for K-12 programming, benefit dollars, generous paid time-off, system-paid life insurance and long-term disability. Group insurance plans are also available.
Please take the first step to learn more about this exciting training program and join us at Holy Family Early Childhood. Contact Joann O'Connell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 563-582-1246 for more information.