Family Practice Physician (MD or DO)Crescent Community Health Center, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Crescent Community Health Center is a local medical and dental clinic providing basic (primary) medical and oral health care. Our doctors, dentists, nurse practitioners, dental hygienists and other staff offer high-quality and affordable care to anyone needing a medical and/or dental home. Our philosophy is to make the patient, the center of care and a partner in treatment. The cost of our services for uninsured patients are figured on a sliding fee scale and discounted based upon the household income and size. We serve individuals and families who are uninsured, underinsured and those with various types of insurance. Patients from any area are welcomed to our practice.
- Understands and implements the mission, vision and values statements of CCHC.
- Demonstrates a caring and compassionate attitude when interacting with patients and staff.
- Provides primary care services to patients within the parameters of the Iowa license, Medical Director approved scope of practice and BPHC scope of practice.
- Provides cross coverage with other clinicians in the practice when the other clinicians are not present.
- There are no “call” expectations at this time.
- Maintain productivity established by the CCHC annual budget.
- Completes accurate and timely documentation of the patient visit or other patient interaction.
- Develops and maintains a professional medical environment in which medical provider staff retains independent judgment and responsibility within their individual scope of practice.
- Provides leadership and motivates medical department members to design and implement clinical quality improvement activities.
- Completes CCHC mandated training (ICD-10, etc.)
- Follows all ethical guidelines and federal, state and local laws and ordinances and policies of CCHC.
- Handles confidential information within the definitions of federal and state law and CCHC policies.
Performance Improvement Functions:
- Participates in performance improvement processes as established by CCHC, the Joint Commission, UDS, CMS, NCQA or the BPHC.
- Reviews and responds to patient complaints in conjunction with the Executive Director.
- MD or DO degree from an accredited medical school
- Current Iowa medical license in primary care, internal medicine, emergency medicine or primary care specialty. Board eligibility or certification, if required
- Prefer two years’ experience in ambulatory care setting
If you are interested in joining a mission driven non-profit that truly makes a difference in people’s lives, submit a resume with salary expectations to email@example.com . Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled.
Background check and drug testing required at hire.
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|