MedOne is a national, full-service transparent pharmacy benefit administrator headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa and licensed as a third-party administrator (TPA) by the State of Iowa.
We are an innovative and fast-paced company looking for employees interested in working for a business where they can make a difference. MedOne is committed to building solutions with the most current technologies available in the market place. We operate in a fast-growing industry that supports significant business growth and as a result, wonderful growth opportunities for our employees.
MedOne Pharmacy Services is looking to hire a Pharmacy Technician with excellent organizational and administrative skills. The Pharmacy Technician is expected to be a decisive leader with superb time management and attention to detail. To ensure success, the Pharmacy Technician should be confident and professional with fantastic communication and IT skills that will contribute to the efficient day-to-day activities of MedOne Pharmacy Services. Top candidates will work comfortably under pressure while multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
Pharmacy Technician Responsibilities:
- Support operations of MedOne Pharmacy Services.
- Able to verify patient information on prescription is complete and accurate
- Enters patient and prescription into pharmacy software system, prepares prescription, labels container, price and file the prescription to be checked by the pharmacist before it is shipped to the patient
- Establish and maintain patient files
- Coordinate the scheduling of patient medication delivery
- Prepare and file insurance claims
- Stock and inventory prescription medication and pharmacy supplies
- Works well in a team environment
- Assists and supports members of MedOne Pharmacy Benefit Solutions as needed
Pharmacy Technician Requirements:
- Must be registered with the state/Iowa Board of Pharmacy as a Pharmacy Technician/Trainee within 30 days of accepting employment.
- Employee must be in good standing with the state board.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology, HIPAA regulations, ICD-10, NCPDC standards (highly advantageous).
- Innovative thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong organizational, administrative and planning skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills.
- Passionate about clinical excellence.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|