Implementation Support SpecialistCartegraph, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Optimize Your Buildings and Infrastructure with Cartegraph.
Cities and Counties. Colleges and Universities. Parks, Utilities, Commercial Campuses, and More.
Cartegraph builds safer, more resilient, and more sustainable communities through better stewardship of buildings and infrastructure. We design, build, and sell powerful, intuitive software solutions that help local governments, utilities, universities, and commercial campuses manage their physical assets and associated operations. With Cartegraph, users optimize the performance of their assets, drive efficiencies, maximize resources, and reduce costs through smarter, data-driven decisions.
We're all about people.
We work very hard to sustain a culture that empowers people and inspires them to do the very best work they can. Processes, schedules, goals, rewards – they all reflect the massive appreciation we have for the people who make this company tick.
For more information about our company, please visit our website at http://www.cartegraph.com.
Cartegraph is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and do not tolerate discrimination of any kind.
This position is located in Dubuque, IA at our headquarters.
THE WORK YOU WILL DO
- You’ll work full-time for great pay in a collaborative environment.
- You’ll take ownership of design, development and testing of all data transformation, extraction and migration activities to the Cartegraph system.
- You’ll build integrations with third-party systems and manage the design, documentation, testing and deployment stages.
- You’ll serve as the technical back end of the software implementation, supplementing the management and consultative aspects of a project with configuration, troubleshooting and training-related tasks.
- You’ll provide support that leaves our users raving about the great experiences they have working with Cartegraph.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- You know the ins-and-outs of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, SQL Server databases, and GIS applications.
- You’re a detail-oriented problem solver with the ability to effect change in meaningful, innovative ways.
- You’re an effective communicator with the ability to explain complex issues clearly and simply.
- You have a 4-yr. degree in an applicable field OR a 2-yr. degree with at least two years of relevant experience with computer software support, training and/or installation.
- You have a strong sense of urgency when it comes to evaluating and resolving customer issues.
- You’re a good listener and loyal advocate of customer success.
- You’re organized, you manage your time well, and you stand behind your work.
Ability and willingness to travel up to 10 %
We tried to narrow down to just 5 reasons to work here, but it was impossible.
- Opportunities to apply your skills and experiences with an established industry leader
- Collaborative work environment
- Unlimited online training through Udemy
- Co-workers with a passion for what they do
- Casual and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay and benefits
- 15 days of PTO in just your first year (whoa)
- Paid parental leave
- One week sabbatical every five years
- Paid holidays (plus a couple extra days)
- 401k plan with generous employer match
- Social events, coffee and snacks, foosball and more...
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|