FarmTek offers commercial greenhouses and accessories, garden supplies, tension fabric buildings, portable garages, barn curtain, livestock and poultry housing, heating and cooling products, electrical and plumbing supplies, building materials, agricultural supplies, and more to help you manage your farm, nursery, business or home. Serving the agriculture industry since 1979.
1. Conduct regular scheduled maintenance on systems, machines, and equipment as assigned.
2. Repair broken, damaged, or malfunctioning machines, equipment, and systems as directed
3. Calibrate all tools, equipment, and machines as directed.
4. Install new equipment, machines, or systems, or make modifications to facilities, equipment, or systems as directed.
5. Assist outside maintenance contractors as directed.
6. Perform other tasks as assigned.
Knowledges, Skills, & Abilities:
Knowledge of safety (OSHA) regulations
Ability to make basic mechanical, electrical, and plumbing repairs
Ability to read and interpret instructions and schematics
Ability to assemble and disassemble mechanical and electrical devices
Skill at using tools
This job may require lifting, continuous standing, walking, sitting, carrying, pushing/pulling, kneeling, crawling, climbing, and squatting. In addition, this job is required to be performed, variously, in hot, humid, dry, dusty, and cold conditions both inside and outside.
Ability to read and interpret instructions, schematics, building codes, and regulations
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||563-875-2288|
|Apply in Person:||1440 Field Of Dreams Way|
|Apply by Mail:||1440 Field Of Dreams Way|
Dyersville, IA 52040
|Apply by Fax:||563-875-2317|
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|