AccessDubuqueJobs.com College Career & Professional Development FairGreater Dubuque Development Corporation, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Our region’s economic success will be built on the strength and stability of six pillars. These pillars are the priorities critical to shaping and advancing our community:
- Business Retention & Expansion: Our Business Retention & Expansion team specializes in the most important aspect of our work – helping established regional businesses prosper. We invest time in understanding employers’ challenges and needs, using that knowledge to create customized solutions for financing, training, and expansion.
- Workforce Solutions: Finding, retaining, and creating qualified talent is a universal objective. Our Workforce Solutions team equips Dubuque-area businesses with the tools necessary to achieve that objective. From business-focused resources and guidance to employeefocused tools and services—the team delivers solutions to meet workforce needs.
- National Marketing: National Marketing and Research focuses on attracting new businesses and industries to our region.
- Sustainable Innovations: Achievements in energy conservation, the creation of renewable energy, broadband technology, and air quality improvement exemplifies Greater Dubuque Development’s commitment to sustainability and economic growth.
- StartUp Dubuque: StartUp Dubuque is dedicated to creating and fostering an entrepreneurial environment within the Greater Dubuque area. By providing expert insight and resources, the StartUp Dubuque team is cultivating up-and-coming entrepreneurs and supporting nascent businesses.
- Dubuque's True North: The ongoing revitalization of Downtown Dubuque is an effort to care for our vibrant, historic neighborhoods and businesses.
Each one stands for who we are and what we do at Greater Dubuque Development. Together, they are the foundation necessary for a viable, livable, and equitable Greater Dubuque area
AccessDubuqueJobs.com College Career & Professional Development Fair
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 15TH, 10:00 A.M. TO 3:00 P.M.
Hotel Julien Dubuque
200 Main Street
Dubuque, IA 52001
Cost: Free for College Students to Attend
AccessDubuqueJobs.com is partnering with Greater Dubuque-area colleges and universities for the first College Career and Professional Development Fair! Meet with area employers about careers and internships, attend professional development breakout sessions, and connect at the Diversity Networking Event. Free transportation options are available for students!
We are proud to partner with Clarke University, Emmaus Bible College, Loras College, Northeast Iowa Community College, and the University of Dubuque for this event. AccessDubuqueJobs.com is made possible through a partnership between Greater Dubuque Development Corporation and the Telegraph Herald.
10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Career Fair
10:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Breakout Sessions
2:00 to 3:00 p.m. Diversity Networking Event
For Registration and more information please visit: bit.ly/ADJFair19
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|