ICF/ID Program DirectorHills & Dales, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Hills & Dales, a not-for-profit human services organization provides services to children and young adults with severe and profound mental and physical disabilities. It has always been the primary focus to serve people with significant medical needs. Hills & Dales values a quality of life that enhances dignity, upholds rights and encourages choices by the individual.
"It is our work, guided by our mission of building meaningful lives to serve our stakeholders; including residents and clients, their families, employees and society at large. We strive to make a positive difference in the quality of life of each individual we support."
Marilyn Althoff, Chief Executive Officer
The ICF Program Director is an exempt management position and is responsible for:
- Monitoring and ensuring performance indicators of assigned area are in compliance with Hills & Dales policies, federal, state, local, ICF/ID, managed care organization (MCO)/Medicaid rules & regulations, and meet the quality standards of the Organization.
- Ensures development and implementation of programs for residents; provides over-site to leaders in each area for program development and implementation.
- Assists with the development of training standards for the Organization in the assigned areas and assess training needs of assigned staff and coordinates with Human Resources the development of necessary programs.
- Participates with the admissions committee for the ICF/ID & other areas of service.
- Oversees the documentation process to ensure compliance with federal, state, local, ICF/ID & MCO/Medicaid rules, standards & regulations.
- Develops the strategic direction of the ICF/ID service programs inclusive of short and long term goals for the programs that support the Organization’s overall mission and business strategies in conjunction with the Chief Executive Officer.
- Develops and over sees budgets of assigned departments in conjunction with the Chief Financial Officer and analyzes the financial statements of assigned departments and understands the Organization’s financial status.
- Develops process certification standards and assists in the process certification for CARF Accreditation.
- Establishes performance indicators & evaluation, remediation process for assigned programs.
- Promotes and actively participates in the marketing and public relations of Hills & Dales to assure consistent knowledge, awareness and support are achieved.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work and staff performance.
- Ensures staffing is at necessary levels to meet standards
- Interacts with families and residents in efforts to provide high quality, value-added programs and services.
- Conducts audits and reviews to ensure quality of service and consistency of policies as well as assesses the changing needs of consumers.
- Works closely with regulatory agencies at the local, county, state and federal level.
- Develops and initiates standards and methods for inspection, testing and evaluation of assigned areas. Addresses non-conformities from previous internal and external audits of assigned areas.
- Serves on assigned committees for the successful operation of the Organization and implementation of Hills & Dales strategies.
- Visits service sites of Hills & Dales on an as-needed basis.
- Facilitates effective strategies in collaboration with others in the transportation requirements of residents.
Qualifying candidates must also be free from a conviction or prior employment history of child or resident abuse or dependent adult abuse; requires a valid driver’s license and ability to drive agency vehicle.
Send resume and cover letter with salary requirement to Hills & Dales 1011 Davis St., Dubuque, Iowa 52001 attn: Human Resource Director
Offer of employment contingent upon successful completion of criminal background checks and drug screening. EOE
This listing has expired
Human and Social Services
Volunteer and Non-profit
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|