Grand River Medical Group is seeking an individual to work 30-34 hours/week plus a rotating Saturday. Individual will represent GRMG by promoting favorable public relations in welcoming and assisting patients with their registration and scheduling needs.
- Receive and check in patients presenting themselves for appointments
- Set up new patient accounts
- Enter demographic/insurance changes
- Accept payment of copays, deductibles, statement balances and balance cash drawer daily
- Briefly explain charges and insurance payments
- Schedule appointments for patients
- Answer the phone
- Perform clerical duties for the daily operation of the practice
Experience: Two to three years of similar or related experience in a general office setting and/or health care field that involved direct or regular contact with the public is preferred.
Requirements: Prior computer experience and basic health care/medical knowledge.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|