FarmTek offers commercial greenhouses and accessories, garden supplies, tension fabric buildings, portable garages, barn curtain, livestock and poultry housing, heating and cooling products, electrical and plumbing supplies, building materials, agricultural supplies, and more to help you manage your farm, nursery, business or home. Serving the agriculture industry since 1979.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in project calls and meetings to understand the needs of a customer
- Utilize AutoCAD software tools to create building blueprints including overall layouts and all relevant construction details.
- Utilize AutoCAD modeling to develop new components and products, create part and assembly drawings for manufacturing.
- Develop practical solutions to unique challenges posed by a customer’s requirements.
- Providing creative ideas and cost saving ideas as a way to improve product design.
- Work with manufacturing personnel, both internal and external to improve design details
- Review existing designs and templates for accuracy.
- Work on multiple projects while remaining highly organized.
- Other duties as assigned.
Ideal Applicant Possesses:
Proficient knowledge and experience with AutoCAD.
Associate degree or related experience
Strong communications skill
Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
High initiative with good communication skills and attention to detail.
Well-rounded technical and business skills, accountable, flexible.
Ability to work with minimal direction and work through design issues both individually and as a team member.
Proficient skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Proficient in AutoCAD or SolidWorks or other related 3D rendering software
- Strong MS 365 and Internet web browsers
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service skills
- Detail oriented and results oriented
- Candidate must be able to multi-task and be able to prioritize
- Must have a professional attitude
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changes in workflow procedures
- Adhere to quality standards to maintain consistency in product delivery
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Education and/or Experience
- Associate Degree or equivalent combination of education, related experience or training.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; may occasionally be required to balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee may occasionally lift and /or move up to 25 or possibly more.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing these job duties, the environment will be mostly in an office environment but could be exposed to warehouse or production areas where the noise is moderate. Could be exposed to outside elements from time to time.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||563-875-2288|
|Apply in Person:||1440 Field Of Dreams Way|
|Apply by Mail:||1440 Field Of Dreams Way|
Dyersville, IA 52040
|Apply by Fax:||877-654-3291|
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|