Marketing Coordinator & IT Help Desk SupportUnified Therapy Services & Unified Therapy Health Services, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Unified Therapy Services, established in 2006, is a pediatric focused outpatient clinic serving our clientele with physical, occupational and speech therapy needs with a collaborative approach that includes a team of therapists, physicians, medical professionals, care staff, patients and families. We provide the highest quality of professional health care services to our patients, their families, and the communities in which we do business.
Unified Therapy Services' facility has eleven kid-friendly private treatment rooms, a large gym/play area, and a space that simulates a fully functionable apartment. We have an abundance of swings and special lighting options in treatment areas. This location is pediatric focused, however; we have expanded to include adults at Unified Therapy Services and Unified Therapy Health Services.
Unified Therapy Services is excited to announce an expansion of our practice to a second location: Unified Therapy Health Services. This is an outpatient physical therapy clinic that specializes in orthopedic and sports injuries and conditions. We also see industrial and workman’s compensation injury rehabilitation at our facility. As part of our industrial rehab we are able to perform pre-employment screenings, incumbent evaluations, return to work/functional capacity evaluations (FCE’s), and joint comparisons utilizing standardized isokinetic testing.
"Together We Can Make A Difference."
Help Desk IT Support
- Installation and updates for Software
- Set up and deactivate new employee logins/accounts and schedule (computer at clinic and remote, email, etc)
- Set up new office equipment
- Ensures on site and off site backups are functioning
- Provides technical support for all employees as the main contact for issues of computer, printer and phone equipment. Responds and devises a proper plan for disseminating technical issues
- Outsources or oversees the maintenance and repair of all computers, printers, ipads, and phone equipment: (e.g., checking the security software, updates, defrag and ccleaner quarterly)
- Assists Privacy Officer in implementing risk management analysis under the HIPAA Security Rule
- EMR Software – external and internal updates and requests.
SPECIAL EVENTS PLANNER DUTIES:
- Assists Directors and Owners with event planning.
- Assist Directors and Owners with Team Building initiatives.
- Responsible for the Company and Employee Gift Process for Employee Birthdays, Baby Showers, Births, Bereavements, Weddings, Wedding Showers, and Annual Reviews.
- Participate in large yearly projects/plans as directed by Directors or Owners
- Attends internal or external trainings/seminars as directed by management.
- Ability to work independently with a strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Photoshop
- Experienced and skilled in online research
- Troubleshooting: The ability to trouble shoot PC and system issues.
- The ability to effectively collaborate with others and build strong working relationships.
- Organized: Demonstrates the ability to balance multiple projects and prioritize workload.
- Skilled in planning, analyzing, coordinating activities and establishing and maintaining working relationships.
- Skilled in verbal and written communication.
- Decision-Making: Skilled in problem –solving and decision making.
- Problem- solving: Demonstrates the ability to encourage others in collaborative problem solving. You engage others in problem solving without taking over.
- Maintains strict confidentiality and ethically and responsibly conducts themselves as an assistant of the management team.
Send your resume, cover letter & salary requirments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include in the subject line Marketing Coordinator and IT Support
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|