Regional Clinical RecrutierUniversity of Dubuque, Dubuque, IA Chicago, IL Temp, AR Meridian, ID
This listing has expired
About the University of Dubuque
The University of Dubuque is a private, Presbyterian, coeducational, professional university with a foundation in the liberal arts. Our commitment is to nurturing the mind, body, and spirit as well as encouraging students to explore their fullest potential, is part of a rich Christian identity that dates back to the University's founding in 1852. Our welcoming interfaith community of 2000 students attracts young men and women from across the country and around the globe who seek the knowledge and the skills to make a difference in our ever-changing world. Within a values and faith base, we offer you an array of perspectives and broad exposure to our truly global society. The University comprises the undergraduate college, the graduate school, and the theological seminary.
Mission and Vision
The University of Dubuque is a private university offering undergraduate, graduate, and theological seminary degrees, and other educational opportunities with the intention of educating and forming the whole person. The University is comprised of individuals from the region, our nation, and the world.
As a community, the University practices its Christian commitments by educating students, pursuing excellence in scholarship, challenging students to live lives of worth and purpose, and preparing students for service to the church and the world.
Therefore, the University of Dubuque is committed to:
- A hospitable Christian environment which respects other faith traditions;
- Relationships which encourage intellectual, spiritual, and moral development;
- Excellence in academic inquiry and professional preparation;
- A diverse and equitable community where Christian love is practiced;
- Stewardship of all God’s human and natural resources;
- Zeal for life-long learning and service.
The University of Dubuque is seeking applicants for the position of Regional Clinical Recruiter in the Physician Assistant Program. Travel will be required within a 90 mile radius from one of the following metropolitan areas: Phoenix, AZ; Boise, ID; or Chicago, IL. An ideal candidate is someone who has worked in the pharmaceutical industry and/or has knowledge of the challenges of healthcare organizational structures. A person with a tenacious personality who is driven by the adrenaline that comes with closing the deal will find this position most rewarding.
- Identify prospective clinical rotation sites by researching and contacting healthcare institutions who have teaching capacity for PA students
- Use extensive telephone, email, and in-person communication to perform lead prospecting and generation to obtain clinical rotation sites for PA students
- Ascertain key administrators and contacts within hospital and clinical education departments
- Manage the development and execution of agreements and/or contracts with clinical affiliates, instructors, and preceptors to be involved in the clinical training of PA students
- Attend healthcare displays, luncheons, etc., to promote PA program and obtain leads
- Collect, analyze, and present data relevant to the recruitment process.
- Establish weekly/monthly goals (regional targeting, call goals) and routinely report on progress to Program Director
- Work with University Relations on refreshing current marketing/recruitment materials in lead generation and other recruitment efforts targeted towards acquiring clinical rotations
- Nurture ongoing relationships with current providers
- Perform other duties as assigned in support of the University’s mission
- Bachelor’s degree required (communication, sales, marketing, or related field preferred) with 5 years of relevant experience in sales and marketing
- Previous recruiting and/or sales/marketing experience with prospecting and closing skills
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic, and ability to function independently
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly, effectively, and positively
- Self-starter, shows initiative, organize workflow, manage multiple projects and handle frequent interruptions
- Must be attentive to detail, be accurate and be precise; ability to reason/analyze; demonstrates accountability for outcomes
- Ability to maintain effective interpersonal relations and interact with others to work collaboratively in a culturally diverse university community
- Valid driver’s license as travel is expected
- May require some weekend and evening work
This is a salaried position with an incentive based pay. The University of Dubuque offers an excellent benefits package including a tuition remission policy, paid holidays, sick time, 4 weeks of vacation, as well as contributes to retirement and life insurance.
To apply for the Regional Clinical Recruiter position, please submit a cover letter, resume, three professional references, and UD employment application, located on our website, to HR@dbq.edu or to the Director of Human Resources, at the University of Dubuque, 2000 University Avenue, Dubuque, IA 52001.
Applications from qualified persons with diverse backgrounds and cultures, including women and persons of color, are welcomed. AA/EEO
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|