Campus Visit Experience CoordinatorUniversity of Dubuque, Dubuque, IA
About the University of Dubuque
The University of Dubuque is a private, Presbyterian, coeducational, professional university with a foundation in the liberal arts. Our commitment is to nurturing the mind, body, and spirit as well as encouraging students to explore their fullest potential, is part of a rich Christian identity that dates back to the University's founding in 1852. Our welcoming interfaith community of 2000 students attracts young men and women from across the country and around the globe who seek the knowledge and the skills to make a difference in our ever-changing world. Within a values and faith base, we offer you an array of perspectives and broad exposure to our truly global society. The University comprises the undergraduate college, the graduate school, and the theological seminary.
Mission and Vision
The University of Dubuque is a private university offering undergraduate, graduate, and theological seminary degrees, and other educational opportunities with the intention of educating and forming the whole person. The University is comprised of individuals from the region, our nation, and the world.
As a community, the University practices its Christian commitments by educating students, pursuing excellence in scholarship, challenging students to live lives of worth and purpose, and preparing students for service to the church and the world.
Therefore, the University of Dubuque is committed to:
- A hospitable Christian environment which respects other faith traditions;
- Relationships which encourage intellectual, spiritual, and moral development;
- Excellence in academic inquiry and professional preparation;
- A diverse and equitable community where Christian love is practiced;
- Stewardship of all God’s human and natural resources;
- Zeal for life-long learning and service.
The University of Dubuque invites applications for the position of Campus Visit Experience Coordinator. The University of Dubuque offers an excellent benefits package including a tuition remission policy, paid holidays, sick time, 4 weeks of vacation, as well as contributes to retirement and life insurance.
- Coordinate and manage the campus visit experience of prospective students and their families for the Office of Admission
- Recommend appropriate strategies and use of technology to provide meaningful, and informative visits to the University of Dubuque
- Supervise and manage the Admission welcome and reception area as well as the Student Ambassador Association
- Oversee individual campus visits and assist with the execution of Preview Day visit programs
- Maintain the prospective student information system (Goldmine)
- Serve as a liaison to offices across campus that impact the campus visit experience
- Perform other duties as assigned in support of the University’s mission
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Previous experience working within a diverse and inclusive environment is preferred
- Ability to work with a variety of students, faculty, alumni and community professionals
- Strong ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple ongoing projects at a given time
- Previous knowledge of office software, including Microsoft Office Suite, and the ability to learn the Student Information System
- Flexibility with schedule as need arises (ex. evening or weekend commitments)
- Utilize excellent communication skills—verbal, written, and interpersonal
To apply with the University of Dubuque for the Campus Visit Experience Coordinator position, please submit a cover letter, resume, three professional references, and UD employment application, located on our website, to HR@dbq.edu or to the Director of Human Resources, at the University of Dubuque, 2000 University Avenue, Dubuque, IA 52001.
Applications from qualified persons with diverse backgrounds and cultures, including women and persons of color, are welcomed. AA/EOE
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Mail:||2000 University Ave|
Dubuque, IA 52001-5099
|Apply by Email:||HR@dbq.edu|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|