MedOne is a national, full-service transparent pharmacy benefit administrator headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa and licensed as a third-party administrator (TPA) by the State of Iowa.
We are an innovative and fast-paced company looking for employees interested in working for a business where they can make a difference. MedOne is committed to building solutions with the most current technologies available in the market place. We operate in a fast-growing industry that supports significant business growth and as a result, wonderful growth opportunities for our employees.
We are looking to hire a part-time Pharmacist with excellent organizational and administrative skills to support the operations of our mail-order pharmacy. The Pharmacist is expected to be a decisive leaders with superb time management and record keeping skills. To ensure success, the Pharmacist should be confident and professional with fantastic clinical and communication skills that will contribute to the efficient day-to-day activities of MedOne Pharmacy Services. Top candidates will work comfortably under pressure while able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Perform duties related to drug utilization review including concurrent, retrospective, and prospective components
- Monitor the health and progress of patients in response to drug therapy
- Provide member communications related to drug-therapy plans, plan requirements, medication counseling, and medication therapy management services
- Assist in managing the mail-order pharmacy, which include product preparation, product verification, and packaging of prescriptions
- Interface with physicians, pharmacists, and specialty pharmacy providers on behalf of patients and clients
- Assist clinical functions of MedOne Pharmacy Benefit Solutions, including supporting the clinical review/prior authorization process and disease state management programs
- Provide input regarding clinical content of new programs and maintenance of existing programs
- Assist the VP of Clinical Services, in addition to other MedOne team members with general business operations related to clinical functions
- Assists and supports members of MedOne Pharmacy Services
- Assists and supports members of MedOne Pharmacy Benefit Solutions as needed
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or PharmD with current unrestricted licensure as a RPh in the State of Iowa or the ability to gain reciprocity within 4 months of employment.
- Proficient in drug literature and clinical trial evaluation
- Ability to translate clinical information into a manner appropriate for both clinical and non-clinical audiences
- High degree of emphasis on problem-solving skills, including identifying and accepting a challenging situation and creating and implementing a solution
- Working knowledge of medical terminology, HIPAA regulations, ICD-10, NCPDC standards (highly advantageous)
- Innovative thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational, administrative and planning skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills
- Passionate about clinical excellence
- Knowledge of the PBM industry, formulary management, pharmacy claims and managed care principles and practices is highly preferred
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||--|