Director of Graduate Studies Marketing and AdmissionsUniversity of Dubuque, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
About the University of Dubuque
The University of Dubuque is a private, Presbyterian, coeducational, professional university with a foundation in the liberal arts. Our commitment is to nurturing the mind, body, and spirit as well as encouraging students to explore their fullest potential, is part of a rich Christian identity that dates back to the University's founding in 1852. Our welcoming interfaith community of 2000 students attracts young men and women from across the country and around the globe who seek the knowledge and the skills to make a difference in our ever-changing world. Within a values and faith base, we offer you an array of perspectives and broad exposure to our truly global society. The University comprises the undergraduate college, the graduate school, and the theological seminary.
Mission and Vision
The University of Dubuque is a private university offering undergraduate, graduate, and theological seminary degrees, and other educational opportunities with the intention of educating and forming the whole person. The University is comprised of individuals from the region, our nation, and the world.
As a community, the University practices its Christian commitments by educating students, pursuing excellence in scholarship, challenging students to live lives of worth and purpose, and preparing students for service to the church and the world.
Therefore, the University of Dubuque is committed to:
- A hospitable Christian environment which respects other faith traditions;
- Relationships which encourage intellectual, spiritual, and moral development;
- Excellence in academic inquiry and professional preparation;
- A diverse and equitable community where Christian love is practiced;
- Stewardship of all God’s human and natural resources;
- Zeal for life-long learning and service.
The University of Dubuque invites applications for the position of Director of Graduate Studies Marketing and Admissions. The University of Dubuque offers an excellent benefits package including a tuition remission policy, paid holidays, sick time, 4 weeks of vacation, as well as contributes to retirement and life insurance.
- Provide vision for marketing strategies and carry out tactical and operational duties to generate leads
- Coordinate the various graduate application processes for traditional graduate studies, PA, and seminary programs
- Plan, organize, and implement procedures to enhance admissions, enrollment verification, and communication with applicants
- Maintain social media platforms including, but not limited to, the UD website, podcast, event planning, etc.
- Directly communicate to prospective students as well as coordinate campus visits, and conduct orientations for Graduate Studies
- Supervise student workers and graduate assistant within the department
- Perform other duties as assigned in support of the University’s mission
- Master’s Degree required
- Prior sales and marketing experience
- Flexibility with schedule as need arises (ex. evening or weekend commitments) and some travel is expected
- Utilize excellent communication skills—verbal, written, and interpersonal
- Prior experience developing and implementing events, programs, or services within an educational setting, or for an educational or developmental purpose
- Proven leadership abilities
- Knowledgeable in social media channels
- Ability to work with a variety of students, faculty, alumni and community professionals
To apply with the University of Dubuque for the Director of Graduate Studies Marketing and Admissions position, please submit a cover letter, resume, three professional references, and UD employment application, located on our website, to HR@dbq.edu or to the Director of Human Resources, at the University of Dubuque, 2000 University Avenue, Dubuque, IA 52001.
Applications from qualified persons with diverse backgrounds and cultures, including women and persons of color, are welcomed. AA/EOE
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|