Our mission is simple:
Strengthen communities and inspire giving.
Strengthen communities and inspire giving.
Donor Services Coordinator
DATE: February 2020
REPORTS TO: VP Finance/Philanthropy
JOB STATUS: Full time (40 hrs/week)
BENEFITS: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, 403b Plan, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Parking
This position’s primary responsibility is to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of recording contributions made to and grants from approximately 1200 funds within the Community Foundation of Greater Dubuque. In doing so, this position requires strong attention to detail, ability to adapt to seasonal fluctuations in work volume, and excellent customer service skills.
ACTIVITIES / RESPONSIBILITES
- Review and post all donation entries including checks, stock contributions, online gifts, and fund transfers.
- Ensure the accurate processing of contributions according to the guidelines and policies of the Foundation.
- Review and post all grant payments and maintain respective files.
- Manage all ongoing grants administration for grants from the Foundation’s programs, affiliates, donor-advised funds, and giving circles and other collaborative philanthropic vehicles, including proposal intake through the Foundation’s online grants portal, supporting the grant review process, grant contract preparation, tracking grant amendments, and grantee reporting.
- Provide customer service and technical support to grant seekers and assist those regarding Foundation grant priorities and process.
- Review Endow Iowa Tax Credit information.
- Assist with necessary information and correspondence for Professional Advisors and other related development activities.
- Assist and coordinate development mailings and packets.
- Assist with foundation events as related to the development department.
- Manage Legacy Society and Endowment Society lists.
- Manage matching gifts.
- Work with Philanthropic Services Assistant to run requested reports out of (FIMS) for various departments
- Forward donor advisor thank you notes.
- Work with the Vice President of Finance and Philanthropic Services and Director of Donor Relations to manage and carryout development strategies and activities.
- Other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills including the ability to think critically and explain alternatives clearly.
- A high level of flexibility with the ability to work in a small office environment and to promote a team-oriented atmosphere.
- Organizational values of ethics, honesty, integrity, trust, and teamwork.
- Computer proficiency in all Microsoft Office components and industry specific software. Must be proficient in word processing software, databases, and navigating the Internet.
- Effective and efficient time management skills and techniques for work in a fast-paced environment, where it is important to prioritize and organize workloads to meet multiple duties and deadlines. Ability to balance the need for accuracy with the need for task completion
- Ability to work the hours required for this position. Comfortable with occasional travel and working evenings.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hand to finger, handle or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The Employer is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Employer will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages prospective employees and incumbents to discuss potential accommodations with the Employer.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. This job description is general and may evolve over time. The description is subject to periodic updating. At management’s discretion, the employee may be assigned different and/or additional duties or responsibilities.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|