REPRESENTATIVE PLAYERS CLUBDiamond Jo Casino, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Diamond Jo offers many perks for its team members, including a free meal during their shift, a holiday gift check and children's party, an annual picnic, discounted show tickets in the Mississippi Moon Bar and team member appreciation events throughout the year… just to name a few.
Situated in the historic Port of Dubuque, Diamond Jo Casino is an entertainment destination not to be missed! We offer a high-energy casino with nearly 1,000 slots, 20 table games, more than 200 nights of live entertainment each year at the Mississippi Moon Bar, a state-of-the-art bowling center and five restaurants.
Boyd Gaming is one of the leading companies in the gaming industry, but we've kept the culture and feel of a family-owned business, something that makes our Company a special place to work. Of course, few family-owned businesses can offer you the chance to work in an environment of exhilarating casino action, chart-topping entertainment, award-winning restaurants, beautiful environments, and plenty of recreational pursuits. At Boyd Gaming, our business is making sure our customers have fun. Further information about our company as well as our job openings can be found at: http://www.boydcareers.com/
Boyd Gaming is one of the most experienced and well-respected companies in the gaming industry, owning and operating 29 gaming facilities in ten states. Our geographic diversification translates not only into greater financial stability and company growth, but also a wide range of career opportunities for our team members. Our business is making sure our customers have fun!
Provide customer service within the players club by enrolling new members and servicing existing members. Assist guests with accounts, point redemption, promotion entries, and any other questions to ensure favorable gaming experience.
- Represent the company in a friendly and courteous manner by providing information regarding club details: enrollment, membership procedures, prizes and advantages.
- Possess thorough knowledge of computerized player tracking system.
- Enroll guests in players club using computerized system; issue original and duplicate membership cards, and make necessary changes to account with proper identification.
- Assist with and have complete knowledge of all special events and promotional activities.
- Issue complimentary services consistent with company policy.
- Maintain adequate inventory levels of player’s club equipment, supplies, prized, and promotional items.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned or as needed.
Diamond Jo offers many perks for its team members, including a free meal during their shift, a holiday party and gift check, an annual picnic, ample discounts, tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment, and team member appreciation events throughout the year... just to name a few!
New to the area? Check out our suite of newcomer services and familiarize yourself with all that the Greater Dubuque area has to offer. https://www.biglifesmallcity.com/
Thank you for your interest in joining the Boyd Gaming team. We look forward to hearing from you!
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|