Copy Center Clerk, part-timeMedical Associates, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Our mission is to provide superior healthcare and an excellent patient experience.
Medical Associates Clinic is a well-established multispecialty group practice with over 170 providers and a staff of over 1,000 health care professionals and support personnel. The group was founded in 1924 and is Iowa’s oldest multispecialty group practice. Today, Medical Associates Clinic is the area’s leading health care provider and only multispecialty group practice. Medical Associates Clinic has been recognized since 1998 as a “better performing practice” by the Medical Group Management Association.
In 1982, Medical Associates developed the Tri-State’s first health maintenance organization, Medical Associates Health Plans, which offers comprehensive health benefits to over 400 employers and 45,000 members. Medical Associates Health Plans has maintained an “Excellent” rating, the highest level of accreditation possible by the National Committee for Quality Assurance, for 13 consecutive years.
Medical Associates Clinic offers several locations from which to seek medical care, including facilities at 1500 Associates Drive, 1000 Langworthy, and 1940 Elm Street in Dubuque, Iowa; as well as facilities in Bellevue, Cascade, Dyersville, Elkader, and Monona, Iowa; Cuba City, and Platteville, Wisconsin; and Elizabeth and Galena, Illinois.
Medical Associates is looking for a part-time Copy Center Clerk to join their team!
Schedule: Monday-Thursday, working 5 hour shifts each day. Actual scheduled times can be flexible but must be between 8am-5pm. Working environment is extremely independent.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Operate the print center process internally to meet deadlines for the end products, including adjusting and monitoring the operation and controls to correct jamming of paper, stop misprinting, and insuring clarity of printing
- Keep monthly records of printings and enter inventory and charge requesters within the inventory management system
- Analyze purchase request for completeness and contact requestor if necessary information is missing
- Monitor and evaluate usage levels of supplies for copy center & order when appropriate. Keep up to date with routine machine maintenance and initiate service calls when necessary. Keep management informed of problems, changes, and other pertinent information regarding the copy center, its machines, and its operations
- Work directly with forms librarian to get forms added to the forms database
- Print and distribute forms, booklets, flyers, and any other projects to requesting departments
- Complete all other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
Experience: From three months to one year of similar or related experience
Education: Equivalent to a high school education
Interpersonal Skills: Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves personal contact with other inside and/or outside the organization, generally regarding routine matters for purposes of giving or obtaining information which may require some discussion.
This listing has expired
Inventory Management Software
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|