CONTROLLERDiamond Jo Casino, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Diamond Jo offers many perks for its team members, including a free meal during their shift, a holiday gift check and children's party, an annual picnic, discounted show tickets in the Mississippi Moon Bar and team member appreciation events throughout the year… just to name a few.
Situated in the historic Port of Dubuque, Diamond Jo Casino is an entertainment destination not to be missed! We offer a high-energy casino with nearly 1,000 slots, 20 table games, more than 200 nights of live entertainment each year at the Mississippi Moon Bar, a state-of-the-art bowling center and five restaurants.
Boyd Gaming is one of the leading companies in the gaming industry, but we've kept the culture and feel of a family-owned business, something that makes our Company a special place to work. Of course, few family-owned businesses can offer you the chance to work in an environment of exhilarating casino action, chart-topping entertainment, award-winning restaurants, beautiful environments, and plenty of recreational pursuits. At Boyd Gaming, our business is making sure our customers have fun. Further information about our company as well as our job openings can be found at: http://www.boydcareers.com/
Boyd Gaming is one of the most experienced and well-respected companies in the gaming industry, owning and operating 29 gaming facilities in ten states. Our geographic diversification translates not only into greater financial stability and company growth, but also a wide range of career opportunities for our team members. Our business is making sure our customers have fun!
Responsible for the overall supervision and operation of all financial related areas within accounting including staff accounting. Responsible for timely and accurate reporting of financial information to the corporate offices and to property management.
- Prepare financial reports and analyses of operations for management's guidance.
- Prepare and review state, county, and city licenses or taxes as required.
- Direct and supervise Accounting personnel involved in auditing and summarizing financial information.
- Ensure compliance with approved internal controls.
- Possess overall supervisory authority and control over the games count team.
- Make recommendations to the General Manager to increase operational efficiency.
- Develop and implement special accounting systems and related procedures when standardized systems cannot be used.
- Create accounting and related forms to be used by departments.
- Prepare and direct preparation of reports to summarize and/or forecast business activity and financial position.
- Review and evaluate the financial results.
- Directly responsible for supervision of soft count personnel and hard count weigh procedures.
- Communicate with property and corporate management and employees in a clear and concise manner.
- Less than 10% of travel time
Diamond Jo offers many perks for its team members, including a free meal during their shift, a holiday party and gift check, an annual picnic, ample discounts, tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment, and team member appreciation events throughout the year... just to name a few!
New to the area? Check out our suite of newcomer services and familiarize yourself with all that the Greater Dubuque area has to offer. https://www.biglifesmallcity.com/
Thank you for your interest in joining the Boyd Gaming team. We look forward to hearing from you!
This listing has expired
Discounts And Allowances
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|