Civil and Structural EngineerSedona Staffing Services, Dyersville, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Structural and Civil Engineer
Location: Northeast Iowa area
Wage: $75k - $85k+ / year + full benefits package
Direct Hire Opportunity
A local NE Iowa manufacturer is seeking a Structural Engineer to add to their Engineering team. The right fit candidate will possess a solid work history of creating computations and drawing components and structures. We are seeking a professional who has confidence in leading and supporting multiple projects and a PE license.
What you get to do:
- Create submittal drawings in conformance with the intent of contract documents and design requirements.
- Generating fabrication drawings for final approval and release to production.
- Working closely with production, purchasing, and installation teams to resolve project issues.
- Coordinating accurate estimated completion dates with project managers.
- Prepare structural computations and specify design requirements for precast components, precast structures, and associated connections.
- Submitting Requests for Information (RFIs) as required during the design process.
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Iowa PE License.
- Autodesk software experience
- Demonstrated ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts and operations to structural analysis of building systems and components.
- Clear understanding of building code requirements and an excellent understanding of the design and construction process.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
Interested in learning more? Let’s chat! Please submit a copy of your professional resume to Amanda@careerpros.com
This listing has expired
Skilled Labor Trades
Licensed Professional Engineer
|Years of Experience||--|