K-12 Marketing InternKendall Hunt Publishing Company, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
As a leader in customized education publishing solutions, Kendall Hunt has been privately owned and operated for almost 70 years. We currently employ approximately 180 people at our Dubuque, Iowa, headquarters, with an additional 70 people throughout the United States.
Our mission is to meet the specific needs of the marketplace in a unique and progressive manner, and we are committed to excellence and employee growth and development.
We offer career opportunities in sales and acquisitions, account management, project development, customer support, information technology, finance, accounting, clerical support and human resources. We provide a comprehensive benefit package and full-time and part-time flexible schedules, including internships.
Our Higher Education Division is a leader in custom publishing of high quality educational products, services and solutions to the higher education market, including digital solutions and eBooks as well as printed material.
Our PreK-12 Division is a leader in publishing solutions of innovative, hands-on inquiry based solutions for the PreK-12 market.
We also collaborate closely with our related educational technology solutions companies to develop and customize publications that integrate multi-media and technology to meet the learning needs and expectations of today’s students.
For more information, visit Kendall Hunt’s website https://www.kendallhunt.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/H
Kendall Hunt Publishing is looking for our next K-12 Marketing Intern. We are searching for someone who would like to hone their marketing craft through various marketing activities for product lines within our Kendall Hunt K-12, RCL Benziger and ConstructEd divisions. Our ideal intern will have availability to work 10 to 20 hours a week during the SPRING semester, depending on their schedule. We are looking at juniors and graduating seniors, in hopes that with extensive training they will become full time employee with us after graduation!
What Does A Typical Work Week Look Like?
- Show off your marketing skills, and gain many more, through copywriting for email campaigns, press releases, blogs, websites and social initiatives
- Work with our professional marketing staff to set up email automation journeys for specific product lines
- Incorporate search engine optimization (SEO) techniques into content creation/edition, utilizing website search keywords and search engine marketing (SEM) keywords
- Work with your department in assisting in task groups and special projects
Who We Need!
- Juniors or graduating Seniors working towards a degree in graphic design, marketing, visual communications or related fields
- This student must have the avalibility to work a minimum of 10 hours, up to 20 hours a week
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Create and edit in HTML
- We would prefer someone with previous design experience; it could be from classroom work, freelance or previous internships
- Someone who can handle multiple projects simultaneously with a strong attention to detail
- Someone who has a passion for creative thinking and can bring fresh ideas to the table
Who Is Kendall Hunt Publishing?
As a leader in customized education publishing solutions, Kendall Hunt has been privately owned and operated for 75 years. With over 8,000 titles, we offer high quality educational products, services and solutions to the Higher Education academic market, including digital solutions and eBooks, as well as printed material. We develop educational materials that are well designed, interactive, and in line with the educational goals of the author and, in turn, the students. Our employees are driven and passionate about excelling, learning, having fun, and making the world a better place by helping to improve the experience of both college-level students and professors. Visit our website at www.kendallhunt.com to learn more.
Please submit over your resume, a cover letter and previous work that you have done to our HRDept@kendallhunt.com. Those who do not submit all of these articles may not be considered for review.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
This listing has expired
Adobe Creative Suite
HyperText Markup Language (HTML)
Search Engine Marketing
Search Engine Optimization
|Years of Experience||--|