Activities Coordinator, PT, 1st Shift, Assisted LivingStonehill Communities, DUBUQUE, IA
This listing has expired
Stonehill Franciscan Services is the largest non-governmental Continuum of Care Facility in the state of Iowa; with the largest Post-Acute services in the Tri-State area. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of care in a dignified atmosphere. We strive to provide an outstanding Customer Experience to every residents, family and community member, and co-worker we encounter. In 2016, Stonehill created Career Pathways that support the professional career development for all of our employees. Career Pathways are positions that will provide work experience and financial support for employees who look for additional ways to build their skills and/or leadership opportunities. We have been blest for over 50 years to provide the highest quality of care to so many and look forward to continuing our service for many, many years to come.
Benefits offered to our employees are Nursing Scholarships, Free membership to our Wellness Center, discount Massages, Referral Bonus, Medical, Dental, Vision insurances, Flex Spending for both Medical and Childcare, Short Term Disability/Life Insurance, 401k/Roth Match, Employee Assistance Program, and Employee Recognition Programs.
Current services provide: a Wellness Center; Independent Living Villas and Apartments; Assisted Living Apartments; a Residential Care Facility; a Long-Term Care Facility; a Skilled Nursing Facility; an In-Patient and Out-Patient Rehabilitation Program with Physical, Occupational, Speech and Massage Therapy. SFS employs more than 400 people and serves 300 residents as well as 2,000 wellness members.
- Plan, organize and supervise a variety of activities for Stonehill residents
- Provide positive interaction with residents and families on activities including small or large groups both inside and outside our facility
- Attend care plan conferences and help prepare care plans for residents
- Keep a current record of resident's assessments, interests, daily participation in activities and progress
- Complete in-service required education and training programs
- Maintain working relationship with volunteers and community program resources
- Previous Activities or related work experience preferred but not required
- Creative thinker with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate good time management and organizational skill
- Compassionate and caring individual with desire to help others
This listing has expired
Human and Social Services
Volunteer and Non-profit
Verbal Communication Skills
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|