PLC Technician and ProgrammerSedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
PLC Technician and Programmer
Location: Dubuque, IA
A growing Dubuque, IA company is looking to add a PLC Technician to their team. The best fit candidate will have proven ability to write PLC programs and troubleshoot equipment.
What you get to do:
- Write PLC programs
- Test, troubleshoot and repair equipment
- Wire equipment using electrical blueprints
What we need from you:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2+ years Programming work experience
- Experience in electronic assembly preferred.
- Educational training and/or certification in electronics and/or instrument/electrical.
- Previous experience wiring control panels.
- Ability to read schematics and wire panels from prints, and verbal instruction.
- Previous work experience in electronics, electrical wiring and instrument/electronic/electrical troubleshooting.
- Strong mechanical aptitude, including fabricating skills
Interested in learning more? Please submit a copy of your professional resume to:
Sedona Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer.