CMA or LPN- Platteville/Cuba City ClinicSouthwest Health, Platteville, WI
This listing has expired
Southwest Health is a non-profit health care system offering residents of southwest Wisconsin a broad span of medical services through its various facilities, including a hospital in Platteville, and Southwest Behavioral Services as well as Epione Pavilion in Cuba City.
We are a model healthcare organization, providing the highest quality care at the lowest possible cost while working to create healthier communities.
We are committed to quality health care. Proof of this committment is our accreditation by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations. We've been awarded full accreditation because we strive to provide the best care possible, and we've proven it by meeting the Joint Commissions's standards for high quality care. Our Long Term Care Facility has also successfully completed two consecutive years of deficiency free surveys by the Department of Health and Family Services - Bureau of Quality Assurance.
Our hospital features birthing suites, 24-hour a day emergency services, complete diagnostic services, an out-patient specialty clinic, community health programs, comprehensive rehabilitation services (physical, occupational, speech therapies), and respiratory therapy services to name just a few.
CMA or LPN- Platteville and Cuba City Clinics
- One to two years’ experience in a clinic or hospital setting is preferred.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required or able to complete immediately after hire.
- Certification through AAMA, CCMA, AMT (registered), ARMA, or NCMA is required within three months of hire.
- Knowledge of basic office procedures, equipment, and computer systems preferred
- Requires a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing with fulfillment of licensure requirements of the State of Wisconsin for an LPN.
- Legal eligibility to practice as an LPN in the State of Wisconsin required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.
- Must have understanding of the Wisconsin Nurse Practice Act.
- Minimum one year LPN experience in a clinic setting preferred.
We are seeking a full-time (36 hours/week) CMA or LPN to work in our Family Medicine Clinics (Platteville and Cuba City) from 7:30am-5:00pm, Monday- Friday.
The Certified Medical Assistant or LPN will assist with various patient duties including; assessing patient needs, answering questions, providing patient care; rooming patients, taking vitals and histories, giving injections, assisting with phone triage under the direct supervision of a RN or provider, assisting with procedures, administering medications, patient education and other duties as assigned.
We believe that together we can change lives, and we anticipate your life will change in the process. If you aspire to help others find hope and live better, we invite you to submit your application at www.southwesthealth.org.
SH is truly an outstanding place to work. A full benefit package is available for employees working 20 hours/week or greater which includes: Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance. Also available are long and short term disability, cell phone discount, flexible spending plan, paid time off, retirement plan with an employer contribution, fitness membership discount as well as use of exercise equipment at the facility.
Attn: Human Resources
1400 East Side Rd
Platteville, WI 53818
Phone: (608) 342-4796
Fax: (608) 342-5015
This listing has expired
American Medical Technologists
Basic Life Support
Certified Clinical Medical Assistant
Certified Medical Assistant
Licensed Practical Nurse
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|