Night Shift SuperintendentSedona Staffing Services, Monticello, WI
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Night Shift Superintendent
Location: Monticello, WI
Supervision and leadership of the production facility at nights. The superintendent will optimize production efficiency, personnel safety, customer satisfaction, product quality, and order fulfillment. These objectives should be attained by setting goals for the production department, measuring their success and making continuous improvements to the processes in place for the production and sanitation teams.
- Strong communication, organization, delegation and leadership skill and abilities
- Experience in supervising for at least 5 years required
- Experience in managing an operation for at least 3 years preferred
Hours of Work
- This position will be generally expected to work 40-50 hours per week (Mon-Thurs 5:00pm to 3:00am)
- Depending on the production schedule hours of work may flex (with adequate notice)
- This may include Friday work as well
Paid weekly! Major holidays off, PTO, Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, Flex benefits, 401k.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com or call 608-325-5100 for a complete job description - we look forward to hearing from you!
Sedona Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer