Sanitation ForemanSedona Staffing Services, Monticello, WI
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Night Shift Sanitation Foreman
Location: Monticello, WI
Hours: Monday thru Friday: alternating between 7:30pm to 5:30am and 4:30pm to 2:30am. Hours will vary based on production, staffing, meetings and efficiency.
The general goal of this position will be to lead the sanitation team to clean and sanitize plant and premises. The goal will be to do this while ensuring a safe working environment, building teamwork, improving the sanitation process, and creating a respectful work environment for the team.
- Produce daily schedules for personnel based on daily needs and the weekly master sanitation schedule (PIC and PEC)
- Maintain an employee proficiency tracking chart to ensure adequate cross training
- Ensure adequate training on all production and sanitation equipment for all new hourly employees
- Monitor daily production in order to execute the cleaning plan with maximum efficiency
- Communicate daily with employees on the work assignments for the day, the goals, and the plan
- Diligently examine sanitation reports for accuracy at the end of each shift
- Hold weekly sanitation meetings with staff
- Monitor the effectiveness of the sanitation department through audits and inspections
- Ensure proper concentrations are being used during cleaning processes
Paid weekly! Major holidays off, PTO, Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, Flex benefits, 401k.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com or call 608-325-5100 for a complete job description - we look forward to hearing from you!
Sedona Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer