Editorial AssistantKendall Hunt Publishing Company, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
As a leader in customized education publishing solutions, Kendall Hunt has been privately owned and operated for almost 70 years. We currently employ approximately 180 people at our Dubuque, Iowa, headquarters, with an additional 70 people throughout the United States.
Our mission is to meet the specific needs of the marketplace in a unique and progressive manner, and we are committed to excellence and employee growth and development.
We offer career opportunities in sales and acquisitions, account management, project development, customer support, information technology, finance, accounting, clerical support and human resources. We provide a comprehensive benefit package and full-time and part-time flexible schedules, including internships.
Our Higher Education Division is a leader in custom publishing of high quality educational products, services and solutions to the higher education market, including digital solutions and eBooks as well as printed material.
Our PreK-12 Division is a leader in publishing solutions of innovative, hands-on inquiry based solutions for the PreK-12 market.
We also collaborate closely with our related educational technology solutions companies to develop and customize publications that integrate multi-media and technology to meet the learning needs and expectations of today’s students.
For more information, visit Kendall Hunt’s website https://www.kendallhunt.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/H
Kendall Hunt Publishing is looking for an Editorial Assistant to provide administrative and editorial support to our higher education sales department!
Who We Are!
As a leader in customized education publishing solutions, Kendall Hunt has been privately owned and operated for over 75 years. With over 10,000 titles, we offer high quality educational products, services and solutions to the Higher Education academic market, including digital solutions and eBooks, as well as printed material. We develop educational materials that are well designed, interactive, and in line with the educational goals of the author and, in turn, the students. Our employees are driven and passionate about excelling, learning, having fun, and making the world a better place by helping to improve the experience of both college-level students and professors. Visit our website at www.kendallhunt.com to learn more.
In A Typical Work Day You Will
- Research-instructors, departments, courses, products, marketing and other materials
- Uses internet and phone to gather information
- Compiles emails in Outlook and input information into Excel spreadsheets
- Collects and processes paperwork for publishing contract packages
- Creates and maintains files for individual contract packages
- Provides general administrative support to a variety of positions in Higher Ed as needed
Who We Need!
- Someone who is able to multitask very well
- Someone who has experience working in a professional office setting and is proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Someone with excellent communication skills, and enjoys working collaboratively across many departments
- We require at least a two year college degree for this position
This is a full-time position working 40 hours per week with the opportunity to work a flexible schedule between 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday.
If you have good communication and computer skills and would like to find out more about this opportunity, submit resume and salary requirements by e-mail to HRDept@kendallhunt.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
This listing has expired
General Administrative Support
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|