Universal BankerMidWestOne Bank, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
For more than 80 years, we have earned long-term customer relationships by helping our customers and communities succeed. We believe that the communities we serve are not only the inspiration of our organization, but the purpose behind our existence. That’s why customers like you are at the heart of everything we do.
When you walk into any of our MidWestOne locations, you’ll probably see our mission statement prominently displayed. “Take care of our customers and those who should be,” is not only our mission, it is who we are.
The history of our bank begins with Ben S. Summerwill, or Grandpa Ben, as we lovingly like to call him. Summerwill founded Iowa State Bank & Trust in 1934. While the name of the bank has changed to MidWestOne Bank, we still operate under the same charter and are headquartered in the same location in downtown Iowa City. The story of why Grandpa Ben became a banker has become the bedrock of our company.
We passionately pursue success for our neighbors, and we support organizations that create opportunities in our communities. That’s because we believe the positive actions of each one of us contributes to the success of us all. The MidWestOne Foundation provides financial support for the arts, education, wellness, recreation and civic services.
While we started as a small community bank in Iowa, we have since grown to more than 40 locations across Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Colorado and Florida.
As we continue to grow MidWestOne, we’ll need the help and commitment of outstanding people. Help us change the way people feel about their bank.
- Recommends appropriate retail accounts and services by explaining unique benefits to the customer in addition to features
- Informs customers of services offered by other business lines and connects customer to them when appropriate
- Processes all deposit, savings, and loan transactions including complex transactions (ie. CTRs, stop payments, overdrawn accounts, statement or transaction errors, account closing, etc)
- Actively uses bank technology and resources (ie. OnePops and OneView) to keep customer information current and inform them of additional ways we can meet their needs
- Resolves customer complaints and overcomes concerns related to deposit account transactions
- Assists customers with a variety of retail service needs including but not limited to:
- Personal ATM/Debit cards (ie. ordering and closing cards, resolving transaction errors, handling fraudulent transactions)
- Overdraft protection services
- Check orders and updating address and contact information
- Wires and other electronic transfers
- Establishing personal online banking services and assisting with basic navigation questions
- Assists less experienced staff with transactions as needed and is accountable for overrides processed with those transactions
- Locates and resolves offages for self and assists with other associates as needed
- Performs branch operations duties on a daily, weekly, monthly basis (ie. opening closing duties, balancing of accounts, completion of night drop and mail logs, etc)
- Actively participates in community events to demonstrate support for MWO culture
- Provides support and acts as a backup for basic account opening and ownership updates
- Performs other duties based on branch traffic and needs
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and three to six months experience in a customer service role.
This listing has expired
Full and Part Time
Automated Teller Machine
|Years of Experience||--|