Administrative AssistantLime Rock Springs Co. | Pepsi Dubuque, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Lime Rock Springs Co. was founded in 1916 in Dubuque, Iowa by John C. Gantz. The name was derived from the natural springs on which the bottling facility was originally constructed. The company bottled a full line of flavored soft drinks under its own label until 1936 when Pepsi-Cola was added. The company has ceased producing at the Dubuque location and now sources its products from Wis-Pak, Inc. which is a multi-plant production cooperative servicing the company and thirty other independent Pepsi-Cola Bottlers within the Midwest.
Our portfolio of beverages includes many category leaders in areas such as soft drinks, still waters, sparkling waters, flavored waters, enhanced waters, sports drinks, teas, cold coffee drinks, energy drinks, protein drinks, juices, etc. Some of our brands are Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Crush, Schweppes, Aquafina waters, Klarbrunn waters, Bubly sparkling waters, Bubblr Antioxidant sparkling waters, LIFEWTR, Lipton Teas, Gatorade, Propel, Starbucks cold coffee, Bang performance energy drinks, Rockstar energy drinks, Dole, Tropicana, Ocean Spray, Muscle Milk, etc.
The company operates out of one warehouse located in Dubuque, Iowa servicing an area which includes Clayton, Dubuque, and Jackson counties in Iowa, JoDaviess county in Illinois, and Grant, Lafayette, and a portion of Iowa county in Wisconsin. The company employs approximately 70 people and has a delivery and service fleet of roughly thirty vehicles.
The company is independently owned and operated, and is the exclusive franchisee of PepsiCo within its area of operations. It has been operated by the Gantz family for four generations. Both the Company and the Gantz family have a strong sense of community and family members serve on the boards of various civic and charitable organizations in the community.
Administrative/Sales Support Assistant
We are looking for a responsible Administrative/Sales Support Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative/Sales Support Assistant include providing support to our Sales and Accounting team, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities. Administrative/Sales Support Assistant responsibilities include AP, preparing sales reports, entering pricing, and maintaining appropriate filing systems. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment. Previous experience as a Administrative or Executive Administrative Assistant is a plus.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Accounts Payable
- Prepare control sheet and balance deposits
- Count cash/coin bags
- Enter Pricing
- Pull Sales reports
- Work with sales department on Funding, price variance and volume reports
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Customer Service
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
We offer competitive pay with up to 2 weeks of PTO in your first year, paid Holidays, health, dental, vision insurance, life insurance and 401(k).
This listing has expired
Verbal Communication Skills
|Years of Experience||--|