Eagle Point Software is a global software company based in Dubuque, Iowa. For more than 35 years, Eagle Point has helped firms in the Architectural, Engineering and Construction or AEC industries. Our award-winning platform, Pinnacle Series delivers personalized professional development that helps firms onboard complex technology, faster. In addition to blended learning, Pinnacle Series’ platform includes many more dynamic features including knowledge capture and sharing, workflows and Work Groups which allow teams to work more efficiently- improving productivity and profitability for our clients.
Our (Awesome) Team
We are a fast-paced, high-performance team that is ambitious in our pursuits, passionate about our mission, and creative in our execution. We are pioneers, always looking for ways to deliver value to our clients and partners. Work hard, play hard is absolutely “a thing” at Eagle Point Software.
Everyone at Eagle Point Software plays an important role in our mission. That’s why you’ll find the support you need here and why we celebrate so much success. We share our ideas and our struggles and we all make a difference. And, when someone reaches a goal, exceeds expectations, and/or delivers game-changing results — we celebrate the achievement with lots of fanfare including an actual gong.
Our team is growing. Think you’d thrive in an environment like ours? Reach out to us today and start the ball rolling...
Eagle Point Software is seeking a highly driven sales professional to fill the role of Partner Manager in our Dubuque office. This position is responsible for managing our current domestic and international partners. The successful candidate will be held accountable for achieving specific indirect sales revenue goals.
Job Location: Dubuque, Iowa (preferred but not required)
Travel: Up to 25% domestic and international travel
Role & Responsibilities
The Partner Manager responsibilities include:
- Develop, maintain and enhance long-term relationships with partners
- Manage partner sales programs
- Develop marketing strategies
- Educate and train partners on product and brand awareness
- Provide sales support to partners
- Assist with partner events
- Train and support partners to grow sales
- Strategize with partners
- Assist partners in responding to RFPs and in winning business
- Provide onsite partner training and support
- Travel domestically and internationally to establish relationships with partners
- Conduct sales demonstrations of our product
- Experience in direct and indirect B2B sales
- Experience in Partner Management (domestic and international)
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Strong phone presence
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Domestic and international travel
- Flexible Hours –expect consistent calls and remote meetings early mornings and/or late evenings
- Experience selling into the Architecture, Engineering and Construction industries
- Experience selling software solutions
- Experience in working with international cultures
Business To Business
Request For Proposal
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|