RT&T Logistics is a Freight Brokerage company headquartered in East Dubuque, IL. RT&T’s growing portfolio of services provides transportation solutions to companies throughout North America.
Customer Advocate with a drive for team success. Eager to join forces with a sharp-witted crew ready to win by a mile in the Transportation Industry. It’s time to join forces with RT&T Enterprises, Inc. where we prevail at meeting and exceeding expectations.
RT&T Enterprises, Inc. is searching for amiable and efficient candidates for the position of Fleet Customer Support Specialist in our East Dubuque, IL office.
The primary responsibilities for this position will be to support our Customer Service and Dispatch functions, Order Entry, Appointment Scheduling, and Rescheduling, as well as Maintaining and Building Customer Relationships.
The ideal candidate for this position would have the following qualities;
- Customer Service orientation
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment with dynamic demands
- Problem Solving aptitude
- Computer Proficiency with timely and accurate order entry
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Professional phone etiquette
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to follow implemented processes
- Book and schedule committed and non-committed freight orders with Fleet customers
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships
- Accept and enter freight orders into TMS (Transportation Management System)
- Update Customers TMS as needed
- Follow and enhance customer Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Follow up with detention, lumpers, and load information
- Participate in rotating on-call weekend duty (approx. once/every two months)
- Professionally respond to Customer email and telephone inquiries
- Identify, prioritize, and resolve issues and escalate if necessary
- Streamline Communication between driver managers, planning, and customer service
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services through improvements to each job function
- Drive initiatives of the management team that contribute to long-term operational excellence
- Ability to identify and resolve conflict effectively through troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Maintain and Enhance a “one for all and all for one” culture within departments
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Email:||email@example.com|
East Dubuque, IL
Standard Operating Procedure
Transportation Management Systems
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|