Marketing Communications SpecialistPropulse® A Schieffer Co., Peosta, IA
This listing has expired
"We are excited to announce the rebranding of Schieffer Co. International L.C. to PROPULSE™, A Schieffer Company. The new logo and name, ProPulse, more succinctly reflect our professional approach to high-pressure hose solutions,” comments Jeff Theis, Founding Member and President of U.S. Operations. “The tagline ‘Power Moving Forward’ identifies a direct connection to the fluid power industry and the momentum of our business model. Both represent precision, professionalism, vitality and strong progress. That’s exactly what we and our products stand for."
Established in 1923 and headquartered in Lippstadt, Germany, the Schieffer Group of companies is world renowned as the leader in innovative high-pressure hoses and fittings. The company’s commitment to the cleaning industry has made it a prominent leader with the experience needed to innovate new products and the flexibility to bring them to market. For more than 80 years, we have been placing our know-how and experience in the field of rubber and plastic processing at the service of our customers. A skilled staff of approximately 450 at Schieffer's production plants are engaged in satisfying the needs of our business partners in industry. Schieffer products and systems incorporate comprehensive know-how derived from our many decades of experience and from intensive cooperation with our partners in industry.
Its considerable investments in research and development, personnel, equipment and patents have the company poised to pinpoint the products and processes that need improvement, and then find and create the solutions that go above and beyond the current standards. Although the specific work and services performed by the different divisions of the company differ greatly, the application know-how and practical experience which we have acquired across-the-board enables us to offer our customers system solutions and assemblies made up of individual components form these special fields and thereby provide an optimum combination of advantages.
ProPulse is excited to be expanding our team in hiring a Marketing/Communications Specialist. This position will work closely with the Sales and HR Teams on company branding, program development, and more! Ideal candidates will work well both individually and as part of a team and be highly motivated and results driven.
PRIMARY POSITION OBJECTIVE
The Marketing Communications Specialist is responsible for designing, creating, and delivering marketing programs across a variety of channels to support the growth and expansion of company products and capabilities.
- Design, create, and manage all marketing production related efforts such as company newsletters, promotional items, adverts, social media accounts, printed collateral, multimedia collateral, e-mail and direct mail pieces.
- Produce highly creative, impactful presentations for new business pitches and client presentations.
- Assist in the coordinating or corporate events such as company-wide meetings (building culture), tradeshows and webinars (sales opportunities).
- Maintain and perform routine content and design updates to the ProPulse website using WordPress as the content management system.
- Implement e-mail and social media marketing campaigns and track performance.
- Create and execute lead generation activities and programs.
- Assist Sales & Marketing Manager with the preparation of analytic reports on web, email marketing, tradeshows and online marketing initiatives.
- Work with Human Resources in promoting ProPulse to the surrounding communities and implementing employee recruitment programs.
- Handle specific projects as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITES
- BS in Communications/Marketing or BA in Graphic Design or 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area. (Required)
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite products. (Required)
- CMS (Wordpress or similar) experience. (Preferred)
- Computer proficiency in Windows Operating Systems and MS Office Programs. (Required)Familiarity with a variety of marketing concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Highly creativity with positive and flexible demeanor.
- Fast learner who can quickly adapt to our industry and the markets we serve.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work.
- Extremely organized to effectively work multiple projects at once.
Post offer drug test and physical required. EOE
This listing has expired
Graphic Design/Social Media
Adobe Creative Suite
Content Management Systems
Social Media Marketing
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|