TH Media publishes the Telegraph Herald, a general interest daily newspaper and on-line news source published in Dubuque, Iowa 365 days a year. The TH's circulation is 26,000 and total weekly readership is 100,000 in the Dubuque tri-state area of Iowa, Wisconsin and Illinois. The TH specializes in local and regional news coverage, but offers a comprehensive package of state, national and international news as well. Along with news, sports and commentary, the newspaper also features a full complement of retail and classified advertising. Additional publications include monthly magazines and special inserts. Telegraphherald.com provides the most comprehensive coverage of Dubuque-area news, weather and sports on the Internet. TH Media is a division of Woodward Communications, Inc.
Woodward Communications, Inc. (WCI) is a multimedia communications company employing over 500 employee owners at 21 locations – servicing communities in Iowa, Wisconsin, Illinois and customers throughout the nation and Canada. With its corporate headquarters in Dubuque, Iowa, WCI is owned by the Woodward family and its employees through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan. The ESOP owns approximately 97% of the company.
- Creates and curates fixed and interactive digital content for TH Media departments to effectively and efficiently enhance the customer digital news and related content consumption experience on all digital platforms (i.e., mobile, desktop, e-edition apps, e-mail, etc.).
- Creates and curates digital content (maps, photos, etc.) for potential online purchase.
- Researches, collects and analyzes content consumption data, subscription data, social media, and the relationships between them, in order to help grow content consumption and subscription revenue.
- Assists the editorial and advertising teams with digital products that sales personnel can effectively sell.
- Promotes TH Media products through print, online, social media, email, mail, and other media outlets.
This is a full-time position that offers a comprehensive benefit package that includes employee stock ownership, 401(k), insurance, paid time off, healthy activity reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, flexibility, volunteer time off and much more.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|