Hodge is a performance-driven logistics and material handling company that delivers an efficient way to approach the many layers of the supply chain. From the strategy, down to execution, Hodge provides the products, people and solutions that allows companies to optimize their supply chains. We combine 60 years of warehousing and distribution management experience as a third-party logistics provider with our knowledge as a material handling equipment dealer to offer integrated, end-to-end solutions for our customers.
From finding and planning your warehouse space to be the most effective and efficient for your needs, to supplying you with and servicing the best equipment available, to the management of materials from point A to point B, and everything in between, Hodge provides solutions at every phase of your operation and supply chain.
Headquartered in Dubuque, IA, Hodge brings to the table nearly 6 decades of industry experience, nearly 800 dedicated employees, operating in 24 locations across 5 states. We bring ideas to life by delivering smart, honest service and an ironclad commitment to helping our customers achieve their goals.
Take a look at Hodge and you’ll find a growing, dynamic company in an industry that’s ever-changing. If you’ve got a Whatever It Takes mentality, you’ve found your place at Hodge - Join us today!
- Part-time hours available including flexible scheduling options
- Full-time hours available:
- 1st Shift (6:00 AM - 2:30 PM) & (7:00 AM - 3:30 PM)
- 2nd Shift (2:30 PM - 11:00 PM) & (11:30 AM - 8:00 PM)
- 3rd Shift (10:00 PM - 6:30 AM)
- We are more than a team; we are a family.
- We are ambitious! We do Whatever It Takes to achieve great things together.
- We understand and encourage the mindful prioritization between career, health, family, and spiritual life.
- Benefit highlights for eligible employees include paid time off, 401k, medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, employee assistance program, lifestyle rewards program, wellness program, and more!
- Re-pack parts into requested amounts, requested package & size of container
- Place all requested items in correct drop zone
- Maintain a safe and orderly storage arrangement for all items handled
- Maintain cleanliness in assigned area
- Maintain records and complete paperwork
- Comply with all OSHA and site-specific safety and PPE requirements
- Work toward continuous improvement
- Stay current with changing technology
- Uphold, support, and promote all company policies and procedures
- For jobs not requiring use of heavy machinery: Employees must be at least 16 years of age to be eligible for employment.
- For jobs requiring use of heavy machinery: Employees must be at least 18 years of age to operate heavy equipment, including but not limited to forklifts and hoists.
- High School Diploma, GED or continuing education preferred
- Previous warehouse, manufacturing, or distribution center experience a plus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Building and Grounds
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||--|