Heritage Manor Rehabilitation & Independent Living
As a Certified Nurse Aide you are responsible for providing industry leading personal care and assistance in the facility. You will assist residents with dressing, grooming, toileting, feeding, and provide basic treatments as required with direction of nursing staff.
- Participates as member of team and helps maintain physical, social, and psychological environment conducive to residents' welfare and best interest.
- Becomes familiar with residents' daily needs, likes, dislikes, etc. in order to personalize care given each individual per the residents' care plan.
- Assists residents in tranferring from bed, chair, wheelchair, toilet, etc., using appropriate equipment and lifting techniques.
- Developes personalized rapport with residents and provides assistance to residents to care for their belongings.
- Demonstrates fun in creating a positive atmosphere for residents in conjuction with our Core Values.
Hawkeye Care offers: flexible hours, quality pay, paid time off, holiday pay, tuition reimbursement, and so much more.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||563-583-6447|
|Apply in Person:||5575 Pennsylania|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Full and Part Time
Arts and Entertainment
Child Care/Day Care/Personal Care
Human and Social Services
Certified Nursing Assistant
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|