Heritage Manor Rehabilitation & Independent Living
- Consults and coordinates with health care team members to asses, plan, implement, and evaluate resident care plans.
- Sets high standards of excellence for meeting resident needs.
- Maintains resident confidentiality, treats residents with kindness, dignity, and respect.
- Completes charting accurately and completely; performs administrative duties related to resident care in efficient and timely manner.
- Communicates effectively with family members regarding conditions and progress of residents.
- Serves as leader in the nursing department guiding and supporting CNA's and CMA's towards top rated resident cares.
Hawkeye Care offers: flexible hours, quality pay, paid time off, Holiday pay, tuition reimbursement, and so much more.
Apply on-line or call Amy for an interivew and tour 563-583-6447.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||563-583-6447|
|Apply in Person:||5575 Pennsylania|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Full and Part Time
Human and Social Services
Certified Nursing Assistant
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|