The Warehouse Supervisor oversees the ordering of goods and the safe receipt and storage of goods. Plans the arrangement of goods within the warehouse. Ensures productivity targets are met and maintains administration of storage. Supervises a team of workers, while motivating, organizing and encouraging teamwork to ensure productivity targets are met.
- 3-5 years of supply chain experience preferred
- 1+ years management experience with emphasis on accountability for customer service level, inventory management, cost reduction and quality compliance
- Demonstrated management experience
- Ability to think strategically and execute/problem solve tactical issues
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Calm in the face of pressure, energetic, and excited about new technology
- Team player with an extremely positive can-do attitude
Competivie pay and full benefit package offered.
Building and Grounds
Verbal Communication Skills
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|