We are a “no bull” brand that started in 1989 and we provide apparel and other gear for hardworking men and women. Favorites such as our Ballroom® Jeans featuring “crouch without the ouch," Buck Naked™ Underwear and our Longtail T® Shirts that hide “plumber’s butt” reflect our attitude.
The heart of Duluth Trading’s success is creating one-of-a-kind men’s and women’s clothing, innovative tools and ingenious gadgets while being humorous story tellers. The talented people we seek want to be proud of where they work, have a commitment to do things better and be part of a retail, web and catalog apparel company that knows where it’s going.
Are you ready to embark on a career in the warehouse logistics industry? Apply now to learn more about joining Duluth’s Distribution Center Crew!
- Part-Time 2nd Shift & Weekend Shift
Duluth strives to employ a workforce of focused and determined individuals who prioritize a caring, honest, and respectful workplace. You know you are a fit for Duluth if you have a positive, can-do spirit. Duluth associates possess grit and drive, concentrating on speed, accuracy, and customer service. The talented people Duluth seeks are proud of where they work and have a commitment to doing their best each day.
As a Warehouse Associate at Duluth Trading Company, you will perform a variety of tasks:
- Accurately pick and pack merchandise for online customer orders
- Process receipts and replenish primary warehouse bin locations as needed to meet customer service levels
- Ensure customer satisfaction through the handling of product returns and exchanges, including inspecting and verifying products and merchandize being returned
- Maintain a clean, safe, and supportive work environment
What we offer you:
- Flexible schedules with convenient start times to balance all of life’s priorities
- Start times at 6AM, 7AM, 2 PM, 4 PM, or 6 PM
- Commit 12 hours per week (2nd Shift and Weekend Shift) or 12 hours per week (Weekend Shift)
- Clean and safe work environment
- Leaders who celebrate, empower, and reward their hardworking associates
- Access to innovative warehousing technology
- Training and development opportunities to enhance knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Growth potential through cross-training and/or career advancement possibilities
In order to be successful in this role, you must meet the following requirements:
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Walk or stand for your entire work shift
- Lift 25 lbs. on average, 40 lbs. frequently, and 70 lbs. occasionally
- Frequently reach, twist, and bend in multiple directions, including continuous arm, hand, and wrist movements
- Push/pull a picking cart and/or pallet of up to five hundred pounds
- Moderate warehouse noise level with temperatures ranging from 50– 95 degrees
Candidates are subject to pre-employment background checks. Candidates hired for safety-sensitive positions must comply with pre-employment drug testing requirements.
The responsibilities outlined in this position description are a guideline for the general duties of the position and are not exhaustive of all duties inherent in the job. Duluth Trading Company is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are ready to embark on a career in the warehouse logistics industry, then apply now to learn more about joining Duluth’s Distribution Center Crew!
Full and Part Time
Training And Development
12 Hour Shift
|Years of Experience||--|