Business Development SpecialistEagle Point Software Corporation, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Eagle Point Software is a global software company based in Dubuque, Iowa. For more than 35 years, Eagle Point has helped firms in the Architectural, Engineering and Construction or AEC industries. Our award-winning platform, Pinnacle Series delivers personalized professional development that helps firms onboard complex technology, faster. In addition to blended learning, Pinnacle Series’ platform includes many more dynamic features including knowledge capture and sharing, workflows and Work Groups which allow teams to work more efficiently- improving productivity and profitability for our clients.
Our (Awesome) Team
We are a fast-paced, high-performance team that is ambitious in our pursuits, passionate about our mission, and creative in our execution. We are pioneers, always looking for ways to deliver value to our clients and partners. Work hard, play hard is absolutely “a thing” at Eagle Point Software.
Everyone at Eagle Point Software plays an important role in our mission. That’s why you’ll find the support you need here and why we celebrate so much success. We share our ideas and our struggles and we all make a difference. And, when someone reaches a goal, exceeds expectations, and/or delivers game-changing results — we celebrate the achievement with lots of fanfare including an actual gong.
Our team is growing. Think you’d thrive in an environment like ours? Reach out to us today and start the ball rolling...
If you are interested in learning and growing in the sales profession, look no further than Eagle Point Software. We are looking for our next successful sales person who is eager to learn about our products and our customers while working with and learning from some of the best Business Development Managers around. If you are a go-getter, hungry, smart and looking for a career path in sales (not in insurance), read on...
The Business Development Specialist assists in achieving the team’s quarterly quota through opportunity creation. This opportunity creation is done through cold calling, emailing, new account research, and tradeshows.
- Support business development managers by prospecting and scheduling calls
- Engage new sales opportunities through existing leads database, inbound lead follow-up and outbound communication, and prospecting activities
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Research accounts and identify key players
- Communicate clearly, professionally, and effectively
- Strong understanding of Pinnacle Series and the problems it solves for customers
- Maintain all sales activities and communication in Salesforce
- Associate or bachelor’s degree
- 6 months to 3 years of experience working on a sales team
- Inside sales experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills including listening, written/verbal communication, and customer relationship skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Self-motivated, creative, results-driven, solution-oriented, direct, and convincing when it is right for the customer, competitive and driven to succeed
- Eagerness to learn and grow within the sales profession
- Flexibility in hours –expect calls and remote meetings early mornings and/or late evenings
- Travel (both domestic and international)
This listing has expired
Customer Relationship Management
Verbal Communication Skills
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|