Headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, Westmark Enterprises specializes in real estate development in Iowa, Florida and North Carolina. In addition, Westmark also provides support for related companies, including Kendall Hunt Publishing Company, Great River Learning and Fourge Social.
With approximately 50 employees in Dubuque, Westmark provides career opportunities in accounting and finance, information technology, human resources, and telecommunications.
For more information, visit Westmark at
Westmark Enterprises is looking for their next Web Development Manager. This role is responsible for the oversight and management of the web development team for the organization. Their duties involve developing, project managing, and supporting custom web applications. The team primarily develops in open source environments including LAMP. In this role you will provide support for our affiliated companies, including Kendall Hunt Publishing, Westmark Development, Great River Learning and all of their respective customers. To learn more about us, visit our website at www.westmarkenterprises.com. This role will require you to work out of our home office in Dubuque, Iowa.
What Do I Do As A Web Development Manager?
- Assist the CIO with recommendations and implementations of appropriate technology and programs based on overall corporate and divisional needs
- Participate in corporate management and oversee internal technology projects
- Responsible of maintaining all custom developed software including websites, apps, and integrations
- Providing leadership and maintenance of staff, including hiring, assignments, and other problem solving processes
Who Do We Need?
- Someone with a four year degree from an accredited college or university, is a plus
- Someone who has prior organizational management experience
- Someone who has a passion to lead others by example and is a strong motivator to others
- Someone who is detailed oriented and able to multitask
- Someone with prior IT related background
Why Us? We Understand It's More Than Just a Job!
Choosing a career path can be one of the most important decision in one's life. Work is part of a person's identity. People need compelling reasons to remain at a job and a company day after day, year after year. As you consider a career change, we understand the benefits an employer offer are just as appealing as the job itself.
Kendall Hunt offers -
- Job Stability. Kendall Hunt and their family of companies have been around for over 75 years
- Career Growth. Gain some great experience to promote to higher roles - many of our leadership and upper management staff worked their way up in our family of companies
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance with Company paid life insurance, short term and long term disability
- Generous company match on 401(k) plan, as well as profit sharing
- PTO will be based on experience of the candidate
- Scholarship and tuition reimbursement
All applicants must have valid driver's license and bachelor's degree. Send your resume, cover letter and what your salary requirements are to:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:|
|Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|