Maintenance WorkerUnityPoint Health Finley Hospital,
This listing has expired
A CAREER AT UNITYPOINT HEALTH - FINLEY HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health team members come for a job, but stay for a career. As a team member, regardless of your position, you'll get the chance to change lives on a daily basis in order to deliver our vision of the Best Outcome for Every Patient, Every Time. That privilege drives employees' passion for making a difference in the lives of our patients, helping them create healthier, more rewarding lives.
At UnityPoint Health - Finley Hospital, we know our collective actions determine the experience we create. Our team members strive to work as one through four key values:
* Foster Unity
* Own the Moment
* Champion Excellence
* Seize Opportunity
If you are interested in joining our team, please visit http://www.unitypoint.org/dubuque/employment-opportunities to learn about our many opportunities and to fill out an online application.
ABOUT OUR HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health Finley Hospital is a 126-bed community hospital. We employ more than 800 full-and-part-time employees. Finley Hospital is a not-for-profit, locally owned, regional healthcare facility part of the UnityPoint Health system. Finley Hospital is committed to bringing the best medical care to the tri-state area. We offer comprehensive, full service health care that is coordinated around our patients. We have consistently been recognized as a leader in health care.
Work hours will be days, Monday - Friday, 6:30 am - 3:00 pm, for 80 hours per pay period, and as needed. You will be required to flex to other shifts as needed. There is a holiday and a weekend rotation.
As a member of the Facilities team, the Maintenance Worker will be responsible for carrying out various maintenance tasks as assigned, including such things as cleaning, lubricating, changing filters, other minor repairs. Will respond to calls for maintenance throughout the facility for minor but emergent repairs such as plugged drains, lights out, etc. This role will possess general knowledge and skills in routine operations and maintenance of the hospital’s various facilities.
Identify items that are minimally required to perform the essential functions of this position.
Preferred or Specialized
Not required to perform the essential functions of the position.
High School diploma.
3 years’ experience in maintenance work OR successful completion of a trade school program.
Prior experience in maintenance work within a healthcare environment.
Valid driver’s license when driving any vehicle for work-related reasons.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Basic level skill with Microsoft Outlook and Web Browsing programs.
Use of usual and customary equipment used to perform essential functions of the position.
Routine Requests/Basic Preventative Maintenance
- Perform regularly scheduled Preventive Maintenance (PM) procedures on assigned equipment.
- Completes 100% of Compliance PM’s within the month they are assigned.
- Self-assigns and completes routine work requests. May be assigned work requests by Manager as appropriate.
- Positively interacts with staff to act as first responder and troubleshoot issues within department
- Utilizes WebTMA system to enter records of work completed.
- Enters details about work performed, date completed, time spent etc.
- Utilizes computers for reference in performing duties. Capable of review of online manuals, online drawings etc.
- Use of email system for communication.
- Utilizes other systems such as the RL Incident Reporting system and Kronos for timekeeping.
- Identifies parts and supplies needed, places orders and documents these orders for the AP process.
- Attends continuing education events as appropriate to role and approved.
Compliance and Quality
- Participate in approved training programs to further job knowledge.
- May serve on committess and work groups for problem solving and process improvement.
Work Type: Full Time Benefits
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|