Transportation Driver, CDL, As Needed 2nd Shift, Assisted LivingStonehill Communities, Dubuque, IA DUBUQUE, IA
This listing has expired
Stonehill Franciscan Services is the largest non-governmental Continuum of Care Facility in the state of Iowa; with the largest Post-Acute services in the Tri-State area. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of care in a dignified atmosphere. We strive to provide an outstanding Customer Experience to every residents, family and community member, and co-worker we encounter. In 2016, Stonehill created Career Pathways that support the professional career development for all of our employees. Career Pathways are positions that will provide work experience and financial support for employees who look for additional ways to build their skills and/or leadership opportunities. We have been blest for over 50 years to provide the highest quality of care to so many and look forward to continuing our service for many, many years to come.
Benefits offered to our employees are Nursing Scholarships, Free membership to our Wellness Center, discount Massages, Referral Bonus, Medical, Dental, Vision insurances, Flex Spending for both Medical and Childcare, Short Term Disability/Life Insurance, 401k/Roth Match, Employee Assistance Program, and Employee Recognition Programs.
Current services provide: a Wellness Center; Independent Living Villas and Apartments; Assisted Living Apartments; a Residential Care Facility; a Long-Term Care Facility; a Skilled Nursing Facility; an In-Patient and Out-Patient Rehabilitation Program with Physical, Occupational, Speech and Massage Therapy. SFS employs more than 400 people and serves 300 residents as well as 2,000 wellness members.
Status: As Needed
Shift: 2nd Shift
Location: Assisted Living
- Must be a supportive team member, contribute to and exemplify team work and work collaboratively with others
- Must be self-directed, detail oriented and organized with ability to manage responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and self-awareness to promote respectful and effective communication
- Familiarity with computer systems including Microsoft Office
- May be required to work outside of normal hours
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Valid Driver's License including CDL license
- Must be able to communicate in English including reading and writing
- Must be able to respect privacy and confidentiality to perform job requirements
This listing has expired
Volunteer and Non-profit
|Years of Experience||--|