General Production Employee- Part-time, 1st & 2nd ShiftBodine Electric Company, Peosta, IA
Bodine Electric Company is the industry choice for small gearmotors, motors, and controls. Established in 1905, and still family-owned, Bodine Electric Company continues to set the standards for quality manufacturing and engineering excellence in the power transmission and motion control industry.
Bodine Electric's commitment to quality begins with our highly trained engineering professionals at two main company facilities. Our corporate headquarters in Northfield, Illinois, is home to our design engineering teams, research and development labs, and our sales support, and marketing teams.
Peosta, Iowa is the home of our component manufacturing and final assembly operations. Bodine Electric utilizes the industry's latest CNC machining, winding, and assembly equipment. Final assembly operations are supported by several manufacturing engineers, as well as a Lean Manufacturing team --all with 10+ years experience in fractional horsepower (less than 1HP) gearmotor and motor manufacturing.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Loading and unloading machinery to meet high-quality standards.
- Observes machine processing for proper functioning and production of parts or products.
- Performs routine assembly operations of fractional horsepower electric motors and subassemblies.
- The ability to use various hand tools, power tools, and other manufacturing equipment.
- The ability to understand blueprints.
- The ability to read measuring devices (both digital and dial).
- The ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Possesses good hand/eye coordination and manual dexterity to work with small parts.
- Strong math skills are a plus.
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||--|