Wellness Promotion InternColony Brands, Inc., Monroe, WI
This listing has expired
Colony Brands together with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, are a successful, multifaceted enterprise consisting of numerous multichannel retail brands, several operational support companies and a portfolio of affiliate businesses. Headquartered in Monroe, Wisconsin, we deliver an array of products and services to our customers and clients. With over 90 years in business, Colony Brands, has become knowledgeable and proficient in what we do. Operational support subsidiaries and affiliate businesses provide marketing, consumer credit, collections, product sourcing, information technology, wholesale food and charter aviation. Together these provide business solutions and drive success for the entire enterprise and empower outside clients to reach their business goals.
Colony Brands is an empowerment enterprise. As an employee of Colony Brands, you’ll contribute to the success of one or more of the enterprise’s brands or companies. And, no matter where you apply your talents in the enterprise, or what your job description may be, you’ll be working with every other employee to reach one overarching goal: to empower our customers and the people in the communities we call home. We do this so that the people whose lives we touch, in the course of doing business, may live richer and fuller lives.
Learn more here: https://www.colonybrands.com/
The Wellness Promotion Intern will assist the Benefits Department in developing, implementing, and evaluating corporate Wellness Works programs. In addition, the intern will get hands-on experience with implementing a new wellness portal, communicating benefits of the portal to employees, training participants, and maintaining programs within the portal. You’ll also be responsible for:
• Assisting with the implementation of a new wellness portal
• Supporting the Benefits Department with the development, implementation, and evaluation of company wellness programs
• Coordinating and scheduling our annual health risk assessments for employees
• Researching, updating, and enhancing the wellness section on the company’s Intranet site
• Writing wellness related articles for our corporate newsletter and company social media sites
The Wellness Promotion Internship will begin in January and end in May or August 2022.
This role requires a strong, consistent, and empathetic communicator with knowledge around the Corporate Wellness function. Ideally you will be working toward a Degree in Health Promotion, Exercise Science, Nutrition or related field. In addition, we are looking for:
• Junior or Senior standing, recent graduates may be considered
• Cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher
• Possesses above average communication skills in both oral and written form.
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Proficient in project management or keeping timelines with regular updates and deadlines
• Able to work independently with limited supervision
This listing has expired
Health Risk Assessments
|Years of Experience||--|