A full-solutions company headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, Great River Learning is an educational technology solutions company that works closely with the Higher Education market to develop and customize publications that integrate multi-media and technology to meet the learning needs of today's students.
We strive to provide the highest level of service and the most innovative products in the industry. We recognize that an educational web site is only as good as its instructional design, functionality, performance, and reliability and our goal is to deliver that for our clients.
For more information visit our website at
Great River Learning is looking for Sales Interns! This internship will start in early January through early May, with potential for full time hire upon graduation and completion of our internship program. This internship is only for graduating seniors, who are able to work out of our Dubuque, Iowa office during the school year. Our sales interns will learn about sales and product development from start to finish. This internship is perfect for anyone who is interested in pursuing an outside sales position after graduation. In this internship, you will receive sales training and implement basic sales calls.
Who We Are
Great River Learning (GRL) is an established, higher education company that focuses on developing engaging publications by integrating videos, animations, and interactive exercises. We see enormous business opportunity because we know most students don't read traditional 900-page textbooks...unless they're cramming for a test. We develop next-generation textbooks that are well designed, interactive, and media-rich. Our employees are driven and passionate about excelling, learning, having fun, and making the world a better place by helping to improve the experience of both college-level students and professors. Learn more by visiting us at www.greatriverlearning.com.
Our sales process is to interview college professors, listen for business potential, and persuade select candidates to work with our company.
In A Typical Work Week as a Sales Intern, You Will...
- Work directly with a Regional Director, and learn about what makes a successful Great River Learning sales representative
- Send emails and make phone calls to schedule meeting and interviews to help identify business opportunities, and recruit select college professors to become GRL authors.
- Follow-up with prospective and existing authors- this includes keeping notes and next steps in our CRM software for all prospective, in-development, and existing publications.
Characteristics of Who GRL Looks For in Sales Interns, You are...
- Someone interested in learning more about a career in sales - any major will do, but business, marketing, or other related majors are a plus
- Graduating seniors from an accredited 4 year college or university
- Available to work out of our Dubuque, Iowa home office - this is not a remote internship
- Competitive, highly organized, and self-driven
- Someone who possesses enough leadership, motivation and purpose to hold themselves accountable
- Positive and have a "can do" attitude towards their work, and their outlook on life
If what we described matches your background and skills, we'd love to talk to you. All applicants must have valid driver's license and working towards a Bachelor's degree. Send your resume and cover letter to: HRDept@kendallhunt.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:|
|Click to visit|
Temp To Hire
|Years of Experience||--|