Founded in 1981, Digga pioneered Pendulum Drilling in Australia and today produce the largest range of compact high torque planetary drives for Pendulum Auger, Anchor & Foundation drilling in the world.
Digga is a multi-award winning company,recognized for our innovative approach to leading edge design and manufacturing quality. Digga has 5 Manufacturing Plants in Australia, North America and the United Kingdom.
Digga offer a state of the art, new, modern, clean-air facility, with ongoing Training & development provided by the company.
We require a motivated and committed individual who seeks a career in a fast paced manufacturing environment. As part of our assembly team, you will be responsible for assembling components that go on our machinery attachments.
Some of the duties include but are not limited to:
- Assemble various products as per job instructions and directions of Supervisor
- Carry out necessary checks as per specifications
- Communicate with Supervisor regarding any parts/machining discrepancies, which needs to be corrected immediately
- Clocks jobs through company system
- Monitor the use of materials and care of equipment and plant to minimize waste and damage
- Ensure products are produced to specifications
- Ensure stock takes are accurate. Instruct staff to perform additional stock takes as required to ensure accuracy.
- Ensure housekeeping is ongoing by maintaining a clean and safe workplace.
- Assist in inventory as directed
- Other duties as requested from time to time
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:|
|Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|