What is MedOne?
MedOne is a transparent pharmacy benefit administrator headquartered in Dubuque, IA founded in 1999 that is hyper-focused on creating values for our clients and members. MedOne owns a national pharmacy network, a mail order pharmacy, and serves members in all 50 states. MedOne has experienced significant and sustainable growth, resulting in growth opportunities for our employees.
Why join the MedOne Movement?
To help people conveniently access the most appropriate prescription treatment at the most affordable price.
Our Core Values:
- Prioritize your well-being
- Act as a MedOne team
- Care for Members with Compassion
- Strive to exceed client expectations
- Do the right things for the right reasons
- Bring your best
- Challenge the status quo
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance for full-time employees
- Matching 401K Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Birthdays
- Gym Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Review, update, and investigate data for quality, accuracy, and timeliness, which includes working with internal and external stakeholders and applications/systems.
- Query multiple data sources using SQL, develops ETLs, and produces reports such as SSRS and Power BI Dashboards.
- Analyze data and provide insights and recommendations for organizational planning and operations.
- Maintain documentation and update reports as data system enhancements are put into place and/or business rules evolve.
- Perform database queries, data transfer extracts, and custom reports as requested.
- Work with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes to data systems.
- Develop system test plan components and test scripts.
- Work closely with developers, end-users, and upper management to create, diagnose, fix, report, and coordinate data across the business landscape.
- Perform routine troubleshooting, upgrading, repairing, and eminence of current systems and processes.
- Serve as the first level of support for end users as well as a router for issues that need to be elevated to a higher tier of support.
- Act in a collaborative function for research design, data collection, interpretation, and presentation.
- Work with key stakeholders to identify reporting needs, defines the reporting requirements, designs the report, and writes the code required to deliver the report.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Mathematics, Computer Science or Information Technology or related field with a minimum of five (5) years or more successful experience.
- Comprehensive understanding of current principles, practices, and techniques of Systems Analysis, Business Analysis, and Business Intelligence.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge of current computing technologies and software applications such as specialized Business Intelligence software, SQL query language, Microsoft Access, SharePoint, and other database applications appropriate to the position’s job responsibilities.
- Power BI and SQL Reporting Services expertise preferred.
- Skilled in using Microsoft tools: Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio, and Access.
- Skilled in SQL Server Database Applications: SQL Server Management Studio, Visual Studio, SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Full time
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:|
|Click to visit|
Business Intelligence Tools
Microsoft Visual Studio
SQL (Programming Language)
SQL Server Management Studio
SQL Server Reporting Services
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|