Web App DeveloperWestmark Enterprises, Inc., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, Westmark Enterprises specializes in real estate development in Iowa, Florida and North Carolina. In addition, Westmark also provides support for related companies, including Kendall Hunt Publishing Company, Great River Learning and Fourge Social.
With approximately 50 employees in Dubuque, Westmark provides career opportunities in accounting and finance, information technology, human resources, and telecommunications.
For more information, visit Westmark at
We all use technology and most overlook the power behind it. We are looking for someone who understands the power technology holds and can develop applications to engage our customers. Westmark Enterprises is looking for our next Web Application Developer! This role will require you to work out of our Dubuque, Iowa home office.
As an IT Web Application Developer you can expect to:
- Create and build interactive products
- Resolves open software issues
- Troubleshoots and resolves custom and packaged application issues
- Supports end users of custom and packaged applications including web-based
- Analyzes technical business needs and translates them into requirements
- Work with stakeholders and development team members to develop requirements into design specifications
.... And this only touches the surface of your potentials as an Web Application Developer!
To Succeed as an Web Application Developer:
- You'll need to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- You'll have familiarity with mobile technologies including the Swift programming language.
- You'll have strong verbal and written communication skills
If you enjoy working individually and in a team environment, you can picture yourself making contributions daily and working for a company that believes in hiring the right person, regardless of degree, this position is for you!
Westmark is a support organization headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa that provides IT support for affiliated companies, including Kendall Hunt Publishing, Westmark Development, Great River Learning and all of their respective customers. To learn more about us, visit our website at www.westmarkenterprises.com.
- Job Stability. Kendall Hunt and their family of companies have been around for over 75 years
- Career Growth. Gain some great experience to promote to higher roles - many of our leadership and upper management staff worked their way up in our family of companies
- Benefits. Low premiums on our health insurance, with company paid disability and life insurance. 401(k) matching, as well
- Paid Time Off. You receive 3 weeks of PTO at hire
It's More Than Just a Job!
Choosing a career path can be one of the most important decision in one's life. Work is part of a person's identity. People need compelling reasons to remain at a job and a company day after day, year after year. As you consider a career change, we understand the benefits an employer offer are just as appealing as the job itself.
Kendall Hunt offers -
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance, short term and long term disability
- Generous company match on 401(k) plan, as well as profit sharing
- 15 days of PTO at hire, plus paid holidays
- Scholarship and tuition reimbursement
- Exercise facilities and courtyard to work outdoors or visit with colleagues
Send your resume, cover letter along with what your salary requirements are to:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
This listing has expired
Ajax (Programming Language)
HyperText Markup Language (HTML)
Java (Programming Language)
LAMP (Software Bundle)
PHP (Scripting Language)
Swift (Programming Language)
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|