Software Engineer (Senior)Sedona Staffing Services, Madison, WI
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Software Engineer III
Wage: $80,000 - $100,000 / year + full benefits
Sedona is partnering with a national hiring company seeking to add a senior software engineer to design, develop, test, debug & implement new or enhanced application functionality as a member of a virtual team. The role supports an internal tool with nearly 2000 users, integrating with 40+ systems and industry leading products, such as: SalesForce, SAP, AWS Connect and AWS CLI, Verint, SQLServer, the hiring company’s products, and more.
What you get to do:
- Actively involved in all project phases during the full software development cycle, including: Design, Coding, Testing, Post Install configuration and performance measurements, Post install issue interfacing and resolution.
- Learn business processes and data structures to design appropriate ETL, process automation, and reporting solutions to support the business.
- Design, implement, and maintain projects using Amazon Web Services (AWS). This will include design and implementation of database table layouts and associated processes using, but not limited to these technologies: Redshift, Oracle, Oracle PL/SQL (including packages arranged by functional unit), processes necessary to maintain and interface data with external applications.
- Lead software design and implementation of assigned projects, ensuring each phase in the software development cycle is done in a timely manner and can provide estimates for project completion.
- Frequently required to work in a virtual team setting in order to achieve work goals/objectives
- May participate in code refactoring efforts.
What we need from you:
- 6+ years’ experience in software engineering
- 4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
- High skill level with Oracle PL/SQL and Java
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate in team environment
- Ability to interface with internal users to define system requirements
- Familiarity with versioning tools, preferably Git with Gitflow
- Great to have: AJAX, IntelliJ, TOAD, ExtJS Framework, MS-DOS Batch, Redshift and Amazon Webservice (AWS) Experience a plus.
Interested in learning more? Please submit a copy of your resume to: Amanda@careerpros.com
Sponsorship is not provided by employer for this opportunity.
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This listing has expired
Skilled Labor Trades
Ajax (Programming Language)
Amazon Web Services
AWS CLI (Command Line Interface)
Extensible Markup Language (XML)
Extract Transform Load (ETL)
Java (Programming Language)
|Years of Experience||--|